Vileda Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge Reviews

The Vileda Multi-use Scrunge boasts a patented surface that breaks up, lifts and repels dirt – and is the only surface certified and recommended for use on Teflon® non-stick coatings on the market. In addition to being a great choice to clean pots and pans, glassware and dishes, this extra-thick and absorbent sponge will help you keep other surfaces clean, including counter tops, the sink, appliances and inside the microwave, while rinsing clean and resisting odours.

Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge Pack of 2 Price: $3.69-$3.99

vile da fan

Vile da products have being in my household since the beggining but this is my first time using a filed a scrub. I used to do my dishes but it has a high quality that make me believe it can be use in any surface, it is hard with the dirt but gentle with whatever you are cleaning, not leaving any scratch.

May 09, 2018

Great sponge that does the job!

I decided to try Vileda Scrunge Multi-use Scrub Sponge. I've been a happy consumer with Vileda's other products. They never disappoint. I was surprised on how strong this sponge is. It doesn't break apart when using a little extra elbow grease when cleaning tough baked-on stains. It didn't scratch any of my pots, pans, nor lids. It did an excellent job cleaning all of the above. Overall, I was very happy with this product.

May 09, 2018

Great for stuck on stuff

Most sponges aren't firm enough to get stuck on or burnt gunk off my pots,pans or plates but this one is pretty firm and then the scrubbing side is even better. I really love that I can use it on my no stock pans without scratching it. Makes the job of washing up a lot easier.

Great Sponge

This is a mighty little sponge. It cleans up everything and is strong enough to scrub off the anything on dishes or counters. It also did not damage anything in the process

No nasty smells

I was little bit sceptical about Vielda Scrunge multi use scrub sponge as I was using small yellow sponges over 20 years. This sponge is half bigger than the ordinary yellow and it was tricky for me to use it. But when I handled it oh my, I like it! I used less dish soap, it doesn't leave scratches and the most important for me that this spong does not smell after using it for a week now.
    Another features: I could use the scrub side on teflon, renses clean, more durable and dishwasher safe.
    Will definitely recommend it and will buy in the future
    I received it free to try and review

Great product

I love how good this product cleans, how durable the sponges are and how clean my dishes get after using this! A really great product for cleaning! Looks like it will last more then a month too.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Would be willing to continue buying this product

I enjoy cleaning and its never a big deall. Since using this product i enjoy it soo much better even. It is so easy to use and doesnt require any muscle poweer. But it does a very thorough job. When you use this product then you know for certain there is no need to go back over your work.

Great product!

This sponge works great! It’s tough on stubborn surfaces and cleans thoroughly. I like that it’s rough on one side and soft on the other so I can use it even on my pans

Packs a punch!

VILEDA SCRUNGE MULTI-USE SCRUB SPONGE is a powerful tool to have in your home. It fits well in my hand and easily absorbed water and soap, rinsed well and dried fast. I was very impressed how beautiful it cleaned my ceramic stove top, stainless sink, wood table and fiberglass hot tub! My son used it for the vinyl trim inside his car, after a muddy road trip and it cleaned well, never scratched and didn't disintegrate, like others sponges. To refresh, I just popped the scrunge into my dishwasher, top rack and it came out fresh as a daisy. I would highly recommend this nifty sponge - it is priced right and does a great job.

May 08, 2018

Multi use scrubby

This scrubby is awesome! I received 2 in the package that I had the opportunity to try it free for testing purposes from @FamilyRated. #GotItFree. This 2 sided sponge has a soft sponge side and a green abrasive side. The abrasive side was effective yet gentle on my pans. It scrubbed the grease and grime debris off easily. No scratches of my pans nor dishes! The blue soft side is nice for glasses and gentle surfaces like cups. Very high quality, long lasting sponge. I will definately repurchase. #Vileda