Vileda Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge Reviews

Scrunge features a rippled scrubbing surface that removes tough, stuck-on dirt & grease, and rinses clean like new! Not even egg or cheese will get stuck. More durable and long lasting vs. regular sponges, Scrunge cleans without scratching and is certified and recommended for use on Teflon® non-stick coatings.

Sa surface ondulée enlève la saleté la plus tenace et se rince facilement ! Même les oeufs et fromages ne colleront pas à sa surface. Plus durable que les éponges ordinaires, Scrunge nettoie sans égratigner et est certifiée et recommandée pour les surfaces antiadhésives à base de Teflon®.

For more information, please visit Vileda's website.

December 27, 2019

Amazing sponges!

I am a big fan of these sponges! They seem more gentle but at the same time are just as effective if not more at cleaning my dishes. Both sides are amazing. I really like that the wavy design prevents food from getting trapped. The spongy side is dense but is also spongey enough for a gentler clean. So far, they seem durable and will last longer than the usual sponges I use. I can't see myself going back to using the traditional sponges after trying these.

2.7/5

December 26, 2019

Decent but not great

Maybe I received a faulty product, I hope so at least. I have been using it for two weeks straight and its already starting to fall apart which shocked me. I am also dissapointed in the scrub portion as it isnt nearly strong enough to be considered that. I had high hopes for this product but unfortunately it did not meet.

December 26, 2019

Une petite merveille!!

J'ai reçu les

Vileda gratuitement et je suis rapidement tombé sous le charme de cette éponge Elles enlèvent les taches en un rien de temps... Parfait pour les œuvres d'art de nos enfants sur les murs fait à notre insu ou bien frotter notre four après avoir préparé une sauce a spaghetti qui a éclaboussé un peu partout ! C'était mon premier essai et maintenant sans aucun doute il en aura toujours sous mon évier à porter de main.

December 25, 2019

Easy to use product, durable and sturdy!

This product makes it easy to scrub away baked on food. It has me using less arm power and I am able to get my dishes clean much faster. Using this higher quality product has cut down my time cleaning dishes. This sponge lasts long as well. I have been using it for 10 days and it still has barely worn down.

Quite surprised

I got these scrubbers for free from chick advisor! I’m used to using Norwex sponges but definitely will be keeping these in my cupboard! Super great scrubber side that doesn’t wear down easily. I’ve been using the same sponge for a week and it still looks brand new! Definitely worth it

Strong yet gentle

I never thought all sponges are made the same. However, after trying Vileda's sponge, I think this is a game changer. The scrubbing side is strong enough to clean tough stain yet gentle enough to not leave any scuff marks. I also need the sponge to be odour-free after cleaning. Hopefully it will hold up after a couple of weeks.

scrub strong

I found it worked well on both scrubbing and on wiping down things. it never scratched anything that I used it on like glass doors to get gunk and grime off.

0.5/5

Not a fan

I received this item for free from Chickadvisor in exchange for my honest review.

I was excited to try this out as I am a fan of the Vileda wand type brushes. Sadly I wasn't a huge fan. First off the feeling of the sponge was weird, the blue part almost felt like it was wet, even though it wasn't.

I tested the scrunge alongside my Norwex netted dish cloth to see how they compare and the Norwex cloth blew the Vileda one out of the water. I had some stuck on spots on a dish that I tried to get off with the Vileda scrunge and they would not budge using either side, the Norwex cloth removed them instantly.

I won't be buying these in the future, I'll stick with my Norwex which can be washed and reused.

Awesome Product!

I was at first a little sceptical of this product, just another sponge, but now that I have tried it, I love it! It has a smooth side for a gentleness on your nonstick coated pots and pans, yet it also has a rough side that easily wipes away those hard to scrub off areas. I would definitely recommend this product and will definitely be purchasing it in the future.

Très efficace!!

Je vais en acheter d’autre c’est sûr! Très efficace! J’ai aimé laver ma vaisselle parce que toutes les tâches s’enlèvent comme par magie!