Vileda Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge Reviews

Scrunge features a rippled scrubbing surface that removes tough, stuck-on dirt & grease, and rinses clean like new! Not even egg or cheese will get stuck. More durable and long lasting vs. regular sponges, Scrunge cleans without scratching and is certified and recommended for use on Teflon® non-stick coatings.

Sa surface ondulée enlève la saleté la plus tenace et se rince facilement ! Même les oeufs et fromages ne colleront pas à sa surface. Plus durable que les éponges ordinaires, Scrunge nettoie sans égratigner et est certifiée et recommandée pour les surfaces antiadhésives à base de Teflon®.

For more information, please visit Vileda's website.

January 03, 2020

Reliable

I got to try this scrub sponge for free and I liked it a lot. What I like the most is the scrubbing part which is very durable without scratching the surface you use it on. I tested it with very little dish detergent and it worked very well on my oven’s glass door for instance. At the end, all you have to do is just give it a good rinse in hot water and it’s ready to use again.

January 03, 2020

A great quality sponge

I received the Vileda sponge and it came in a 3 pack. The quality was strong and had a good grit on the one side. I used the sponge on dishes and it scrubbed off some difficult and sticky substances. I have also seen these exact sponges at dollarama which is a great value!

January 02, 2020

Good

These Surge multi use vileda sponges are good for washing dishes but it felt they were harder to hold on to while cleaning but it did have a great shape after washes and a few day so overall good maybe if it was smaller it would have been easier to hold

I’ve been missing out!

I have really been missing out all these years! I’ve been using cheap dollar store sponges forever. I never thought paying the extra money would make that much of a difference, but boy was I wrong. I used this sponge multiple times a day over the holidays and not only foes it clean with ease, but it looks brand spanking new! I will absolutely be purchasing this in the future! Thank you to chick advisor for the opportunity to try this out for free :)

Très bonne éponge

J’ai vraiment aimé utiliser les éponges Vileda, il sont très résistant et lave très bien les plats très sale et collé sans effort. Je recommande fortement ces éponges.

Efficace!!!

WOW! C'est la meilleure éponge pour nettoyer la vaisselle!!!

Je suis en amour avec cette éponge. Elle nettoie tellement mieux que les autres éponges sur le marché! Facile et rapide de faire la vaisselle avec cette éponge Vileda!!!

My new love!

So I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. Honestly im very impressed with them, i have used similar products before and they disappoint me because after a while they start falling apart but vileda is different and amazing i have done all the holiday dishes and its still there in its same shape and appearance. Helped me clean heavy duty stains and the lighter ones as well. So five stars!

United States

Durable

I've tried a bunch of different types of sponges. This one saved me a lot of time when washing dishes. The rough part of it doesn't scratch delicate glasses and removes stuck-on food efficiently. It doesn't require much dish soap, and rinses without leaving any smells. I am definitely going to switch to Vileda sponges and recommend it to friends and family!

Amazing product!

I've used alot of different sponges for cleaning and doing the dishes but this is the best ones I've used, I'm glad chick advisor sent me some to try! It's got a great scrubby feature on one side

January 01, 2020

Wonderful product

I tried videla scrunge for three weeks and it is still alive compared with other ones that are done after two weeks. very resistant not broke easily. thanks to cickadvisor for it #gotitfree. i found it is a must in my kitchen. Recommend for my friends