Vileda Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge Reviews

Scrunge features a rippled scrubbing surface that removes tough, stuck-on dirt & grease, and rinses clean like new! Not even egg or cheese will get stuck. More durable and long lasting vs. regular sponges, Scrunge cleans without scratching and is certified and recommended for use on Teflon® non-stick coatings.

Sa surface ondulée enlève la saleté la plus tenace et se rince facilement ! Même les oeufs et fromages ne colleront pas à sa surface. Plus durable que les éponges ordinaires, Scrunge nettoie sans égratigner et est certifiée et recommandée pour les surfaces antiadhésives à base de Teflon®.

For more information, please visit Vileda's website.

January 14, 2020

Love 💕 these!!

Bought my own. Bit pricey but they last a very long time!
    I use the new ones for dishes etc. Then use for cleaning counters and cupboards, my glass stove top! Blue is non scratch!! Finally clean base boards and bathroom areas.
    Takes forever to make them disintegrate. They can be microwaved to prevent germs etc.

January 14, 2020

Great sponge!

I usually use similar sponges to wash my dishes and clean up. When I first used Vilenda Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge I could feel it was sturdy and well made. I have been using it in my kitchen. I looks great and is doing a good job much longer that what I'm used to. I will definitely be using these sponges again in the future.

January 13, 2020

No need to soak dishes anymore!

I got this product for free to share my honest opinion. I usually use dish rags and presoak my dishes for an hour, sometimes overnight. I did notice that these made my job far easier than it usually is. I cleaned up a plate of spaghetti very easily with this, pot included. Is very effective at getting grime out of dishes and sinks.

January 12, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Very durable and effective I would buy this product again

this is the first time I have tried Vileda sponge and I must say I'm very pleased it is a huge difference compare to others brand , it is very thick which helps to hold the dishwasher detergent in and slowly releasing it during the wash. I would buy this product again one of the best products I have tried

Efficace!

J'avais déjà par le passé utilisé les éponges tout usage et j'avais déjà été conquise par leur efficacité. Ce fut un plaisir renouvelé de les utiliser à nouveau. Et petit truc, pour les désinfecter, je mets l'éponge au micro-ondes environ 50 secondes afin de tuer les microbes qui pourraient s'y trouver.

It doesnt just LOOK better

Now I must admit when I first opened the new package I was immediately impressed by the design. The quality of the scrubber felt stronger as it also looks stronger by design. I found the scrubber to hold form and work at those hard to scrub spots. The old version would rip.

Je les adore !

Je fais la vaisselle plusieurs fois par jour et nettoie aussi du matériel et produits toxiques dans mon atelier. Après plus d'un mois d'utilisation, dans les deux cas les deux éponges sont toujours comme neuves ! Le côté grattoirs pourrait être un peu plus abrasif mais sinon elles sont parfaites !

Très bonne éponge

C'est un produit que j'utilise déjà depuis quelques années et je l'adore. Je trouve que l'éponge a une bonne durée de vie. Elle m'aide à nettoyer les chaudrons avec des taches tenaces. Je la recommande!

New favourite

I found this sponge great at getting stuck on food off. Especially stuck on egg! It will for sure replace the sponges that I usually buy at the dollar store.

January 08, 2020

I will definitely buy these again!!!

Thank you ChickAdvisor for sending me these sponges to try. The Vileda Scrunge sponges are amazing. They making doing the dishes easier. They remove caked on food without having to give it a good hard scrub.