Vim Bathroom Spray Reviews

Specially formulated, with powerful foaming action, to remove tough bathroom dirt with ease.

Spécialement formulé avec une puissante action moussante pour déloger facilement la saleté tenace de la salle de bain.

Omg

I use this on my bathroom floors when my cats like to be vindictive and pee outside their litter box (gross right). Makes my floors clean and shiny again and gets rid of any potential for a smelly situation. Love it.

Tough cleaner!

This is a really good cleaner to use in the bathroom, everywhere. The smell is strong but thats because the formula works! Takes of any kind of dirt or buildup. Highly recommended.

Vim is the best

Vim is such a trusted brand and it works really well. I find to clean my tub nothing works as well as vim. It makes cleaning my tub easier which is awesome because it's my most hated chore!

September 28, 2017

Love it! A must have in household

This is a MUST HAVE in any household. From removing soap scum, to removing watermarks or grime this is your stuff!! It's great for shinnjng up many kinds of surfaces. I've used this on tiles, ceramic even stainless steel! The best part is it's super cheap! This is a bathroom must

I would buy it!

Vim is great for cleaning the bathrooms. Make sure after use you clean off any left over product otherwise it will leave white marks. The smell of it isnt harsh as well.

An awesome cleaner

Vim has always been my go to for cleaning products. I usually like to spray it and leave it on for a bit before I wipe or scrub away. This spray always cleans really well and helps to remove the stains, including older built-up ones. It doesn't smell too strongly as well but I do always use gloves when I'm cleaning with it.

Works well on soap scum

I prefer to use more natural cleaners, but I have a glass shower and hard water and the soap scum cans get pretty bad. It's not my daily cleaner choice but when I need to do a more thorough clean, I use this. Also does a good job on the sink. Price is pretty good.

Vim Bathroom Spray - my hero

Vim Bathroom Spray has been my hero for years. It really gets all the nasty goop around the bathtub and the faucets and even the little shelves. It leaves the bathroom smelling so nice too.

It's convenient

I like this product because it's convenient to use. I spray the foam on the shower wall and I can walk away for a few minutes. It is very easy to use for quick weekly cleaning. However, this doesn't work very well for the grungier mold or dirt, even with some good ol' elbow grease.

September 28, 2017

easy clean but tends to leak through

It is great to have it ready and on hand in every washroom works great but when it is part way finished I find it squishes through and up the nozzle and will get on my hand-it has peeled my skin from the reaction- it is great to grab quickly but I do need a glove or a wash cloth it does work good!