Vim Bathroom Spray Reviews

Specially formulated, with powerful foaming action, to remove tough bathroom dirt with ease.

Spécialement formulé avec une puissante action moussante pour déloger facilement la saleté tenace de la salle de bain.

Vim

This works ok but not the greatest...i hoped for a better job cleaning like the old school VIM that is gritty and messy but the spray definitely did not work the best on tough stains. Little ones are ok but not major

Love it

Easy to use ....cleans the bathtub without having to scrub and leaves the tiles and the sink sparling. I have very hard water and causes alot of water marks and this product helps make everything look brand new again.

September 29, 2017

I cannot live without this product i recommand it to all

For me this has to be the one product i must have in my home at all times. I would definitely recommend using it and buying it. This makes cleaning easy.

Tough on grime

This is one of the only bathroom chakra effects I will use. It is tough on bathtub grime and on the toilet. Living with boys my toilet and floor need a cleaner that takes the smell and mess away. This does!

um produir parfait

J'adore le vim spray sale de bain. Enfin, un nettoyant qui travaille bien. Pas besoin de passer des heures a frotter. Il décolle la saleté en un rien de temps.

Je le recommande fortement.

September 29, 2017

I would buy this product again

This product made my tub so white,sparkly and clean. It works really quickly at getting the dirt off the tub or the tiles.i would reccomend this product to anyone.

September 29, 2017

No other bathroom cleaner like Vim Bathroom Cleaner!

I have and will continue to purchase this product forever going forward! You really cant beat the price when it comes to a super effective cleaner for your washroom!! I have moved into some pretty disgusting apartments and when cleaning my washroom from the very first time to every time following I spray almost every surface with this effective cleaner! For stains that are easily removed I spray the product and leave for a matter of seconds (about 10) and for the tougher stains (like rust around the faucets) after spraying Vim Bathroom Cleaner, I let it sit for almost a minute and I have never had any stain so easily removed with little "elbow grease" I absolutely love this product.

Vim for the bathroom

Great cleaning product for the bathroom! Especially the tiles around the tub, the toilet and sink. Easy to use and clean up is a breeze, just wipe down and rinse.

September 29, 2017

I am and will continue to use Vim for all my bathroom sanitizing requirements. It does an excellent job to cleaner and sanitizer to remove all possible bathroom contamination. I standby this product 100%.

September 29, 2017

A trusted household brand!

I have been buying Vim for years so when I saw this, I decided to pick it up to try and did not regret my decision! This stuff literally eats away all the dirt, grime and soap scum in your sink, tub and tiles. It does all the work for you and wipes away clean. The scent of this does bother me a bit so I leave the fan on and windows open for ventilation.