Vitafusion MultiVites Gummy Vitamins Reviews

vitafusion™ MultiVites provide a fusion of essential vitamins, minerals and natural fruit flavors in a delicious gummy. This complete multivitamin is specially formulated for adults and provides a great-tasting and convenient alternative to traditional, hard-to-swallow pills.

Each serving provides:
  • As much vitamin D as 5 oz. of Salmon
  • Natural Berry, Peach & Orange flavors

June 19, 2017

Very nice

I don't always take vitamins, but when I do, this is really the only way to go. Having a gummy is so much nicer that the powdery chews or swallowing a gross capsule. I love the taste, so I could eat these all day, but limit myself to one.

May 15, 2017

The taste takes some getting use to, but it's great like gummy candy. I take 1 a day so I don't over consume vitamins throughout the day, and also so I don't use them all so fast.
    They're soft and easy on the stomach, I haven't had one issue with these so far and I've been taking them for 2 and a half months so far.
    I like that they don't have iron so I don't have to worry about overdosing on iron from other things I eat/take (ex: turmeric).
    Very glad I found this product, and it didn't contain the dodgy ingredients found in tablets.

May 09, 2017

These are a god send for me as I have problems swallowing the regular vitamin pills. They are all different flavours, and are yummy to eat. Price wise I think its reasonable and you can find these in most stores.

May 05, 2017

These are the best multivitamins ever! You will never forget to take them because they are so delicious, you will be sure to look forward to them every morning! Ever since taking them, I can see a huge improvement in my body and immune system. Highly recommended!

May 03, 2017

My mom use to buy me these as a kid. Now I buy them for my kid. Tastes great and is a perfect way to sneak in vitamins . The only thing I suggest is making sure you them up high, I do remember eating more then I was aloud as a kid, although I never did get sick so I trust they are safe !

April 28, 2017

I received a bottle of Vitafusion from a company to review. I have never tried these before now so i didnt know how they would work or help. I have been taking them for 2 weeks now and i can really tell a difference in how i feel during the day. I have a vitamin deff. and im suppose to take vitD everyday. I stopped taking them when i started taking VitaFusion so i could really see if they worked for me. I feel so much better then i did with just the one vit. I would recommend these to other's. And if you dont like the taste of reg cap vitamins, and i dont know anyone that actually does. You will love the gummies. They taste great and dont leave a nasty after taste.

April 13, 2017

I find them very tasty which means I am much more likely to remember to take them. I am not sure how effective they are but that is a similar concern with many vitamins. So overall I would have to recommend them. A good value if you purchase at Costco!

April 04, 2017

I love mine! Two every morning, easy to chew (it's kind of like a guilty secret eating candy that is actually giving me a vitamin). Costco sells them in a larger bottle and they are well priced, especially in comparison to other stores. They are soft and chewy. Taste good. No after taste. And no swallowing big awkward pills!

March 21, 2017

These vita fusion gummies are very very yummy I bought them a few months back when my regular vitamins were finished and I had to restrict myself from eating them like candies they are very good and they sell at an affordable price too..

March 21, 2017

Bought them at Costco when they were on sell. Absolutely love them. I eat two gummies every morning after breakfast and then I'm good to go. These also tastes delicious and doesn't have weird taste.