Voila by Sobeys Reviews

Voilà by Sobeys is a cutting-edge online grocery home delivery service in the Greater Toronto Area.

At Voilà, we promise guaranteed freshness, at affordable prices, straight to your door.

The Voilà Difference.
  • We deliver from warehouse, not store. Thousands of products. No letdowns.
  • Our robots pack orders. Our teammates deliver. Safely and with less handling.
  • Guaranteed fresh. Our produce is fresh or it’s free.
  • Affordable prices. No hidden fees.
  • 1-hour delivery windows. Pick a time. We’ll deliver.

Please see our Terms & Conditions for full details.

For more info, visit voila.ca

Amazing service!

I ordered groceries from Sobeys through Voila and it was a great experience! I received a discount code and used it towards my order. They have such a wide variety of not only groceries but household items such as dish detergent, which was amazing because I could order all my essentials from one place! It was so easy to schedule a delivery date & time. All my items got delivered on time and at the correct temperature for my perishables. I would definitely order again and would recommend to everybody!

2.7/5

Good opportunity

I got the good opportunity as a part of product review club member to order online grocery from Sobeys. It wAs so convenient. Thank you so much...........,,......

Convenient!

This was super easy to use and super convenient! It is really useful especially during the pandemic. You can set a time for delivery and your groceries will be delivered right to your door!

They have a great collection of fresh produce and other products. It saves so much time and I am able to stay in the comfort of my own home and still get fresh groceries!

I would definitely recommend this to everyone!

2.7/5

September 16, 2020

Great service mediocre quality for the price

I ordered through voila because I had a discount code through chick advisor.
    I feel like the overall experience was great, but not worth the money spent. Products were smaller than anticipated, quality wasn’t up to my standard and the prices of many of the items were over what I would usually pay.
    The customer service was great. But I would not recommend to family and friends as it is not something I would continue due to the high prices of all the products

September 14, 2020

Good delivery service

Registering and ordering was very easy. Most of the items were Sobeys prices, but if you shop the sale section there are many deals to be had. The selection was decent, although not all of the flyer items that you could get at your local Sobeys were available from Voila. The website worked fine, everything was smooth. The driver I had was polite and very friendly. Overall it was a nice experience and I recommend it for anyone looking for grocery delivery.

As part of the Product Review Club, I received a voucher code for a discount in exchange for an honest review.

September 14, 2020

Great service, would recommend

The voila service was great. Selecting product online was a breeze and having groceries come right to my door was super convenient. It seems like their picking team is quite good a picking fresh products (ie meats, fruits, etc.) which I can't say I've had the best luck with other services. The driver called me before arriving to confirm I would be home and was very courteous throughout the entire process. The grocery items are priced slightly more than you'd find in store but some of the deals/sales were comparable to what you'd find in flyer. Overall a great experience and I would recommend this for anyone looking for convenience (and safety amid the COVID pandemic).

September 13, 2020
    United States

Great service!

I was privileged to try using #VoilabySobeys with a curtesy coupon from ChickAdvisor. I found the experience to be quite smooth. The person who delivered the food called ahead and the delivery person also explained their system. The food was fresh and no issues arose.

September 13, 2020

VOILA....your groceries have arrived!

Thank you ChickAdvisor for the opportunity to try grocery shopping in a new way! I liked the idea of picking my food online but found it difficult to do so. I'm the kind of shopper that prefers to pick out my groceries in person. I am also a BIG price matcher and this is something that Sobeys doesn't do. Either way is was cool to try the service out!

September 12, 2020

Quick and easy

I was skeptical at first about grocery deliveries. But let me tell you, Voila is absolutely amazing. Quick and easy grocery deliveries. Best of all is the fresh groceries delivered straight to my door. Hassle free. Definitely recommended to all my friends and family.

September 12, 2020

Thanks for this

Thanks for this help a lot during this time I am so grateful with this opportunity
    ....................