Voila by Sobeys Reviews

Voilà by Sobeys is a cutting-edge online grocery home delivery service in the Greater Toronto Area.

At Voilà, we promise guaranteed freshness, at affordable prices, straight to your door.

The Voilà Difference.
  • We deliver from warehouse, not store. Thousands of products. No letdowns.
  • Our robots pack orders. Our teammates deliver. Safely and with less handling.
  • Guaranteed fresh. Our produce is fresh or it’s free.
  • Affordable prices. No hidden fees.
  • 1-hour delivery windows. Pick a time. We’ll deliver.

Please see our Terms & Conditions for full details.

For more info, visit voila.ca
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

August 10, 2021

Smaller value pack sizes. No 10lb onions or potatoes but good quality produce and meats. Website is fast and smooth. Delivery prices are on par but Delivery windows are wider (good for shift workers)

December 03, 2020

Two thumbs up!

I got a discount ln delivery for trying this service. I was very impressed with the variety of products on offer. Since this pandemic, we have been ordering grocery online through various retailers, always looking for a bang for the buck. The variety offered by Voila is superb, I havent found it with any other retailers. And the prices are fair. Win/win.

October 06, 2020

Expensive service but nice

I received a discount to use this service from ChickAdvisor. Unfortunately I think Sobeys is an expensive grocery store so it wasn't really much of a discount in the end.

It was quick. I ordered my groceries at 7pm and had them delivered the next morning before 10am. The driver was very pleasant and courteous and contacted me 15 min before arrival to confirm.

One thing I didn't appreciate was that I couldn't order all the groceries I needed. Some items were out of stock (like celery??) so I still have to go back to the store to get some items. Not that convenient after an expensive delivery ($8 fee).

Wouldn't use this service again. I can easily go to the store myself.

October 05, 2020

Convenient Groceries!

During this time (COVID), having your groceries delivered is a great option and it is awesome that Sobeys now offers option! The site was easy to use and the delivery was quick! Overall I still prefer the in-person grocery shopping experience to pick out the preferred produce however this is a good option for busy families!

October 01, 2020

Grocerys To Your Door

An easy way to shop and not pick up those extra items as you browse the aisles. The only downside is you don't get to hand pick the items so if your picky with your produce this might not be for you. Overall I great way to shop while in the middle of this pandemic. I will continue to grocery shop online.

September 29, 2020

High quality alternative

First time using a grocery delivery service and I am very impressed with how easy the whole process was. Website was convenient and could easily navigate. There was a wide range of delivery times available and I appreciated the driver giving me a 10-15 minute estimated arrival time so I wasn't waiting around. Delivery was no contact and drivers were in full PPE, with masks and gloves. I would recommend and look forward to using the service again!

September 29, 2020

Just like that..Voila

I liked the idea of having my groceries delivered to me. Helpful in these times and super convenient. @voila.ca has a wide range of grocery options to choose from.

A selection of @officialfarmboy & @welldotca products are available to order from @voila.ca.

I initially started my order via the website and then switched over to the @voila.ca app. The app works well. Super easy to use and a very straightforward checkout process.

Before starting your order you will be prompted to book a delivery date and time. A lot of options to choose from, again a very simple process. On my delivery day I received a call from the driver, letting me know they were 15-20 mins away ( Just enough time to put on my “ I woke up this way face” ). Delivery driver was super awesome, friendly and advised me that they took a little extra time to get the bags out of the truck. He advised me they check the temp of the foods to ensure freshness.

I was impressed with the ordering process, the staff and the quality of the products I ordered.

Overall the products were pricey and they do charge a $7.99 fee for delivery. I received a discount from @chickadvisor as part of their product review club, so that softened the blow.

What would make me use @voila again? The staff were impressive, the process was excellent and the quality of the food stood out. #VoilabySobeys #grocerydeliveryservice #Groceries #Sobeys #Voila #ChickAdvisor #Food #Vegetables #Meat #Bread #Cheese #CustomerService #FarmBoy #welldotca #Quality #Discount #Marketing #OnlineShopping #Freebies #ProductTester #ProductTesting #Toronto #Canada #Shopping

September 28, 2020

Voila!

I received a discount code as part of a Product Review Club. I had a great experience because it was super convenient. I was able to pick things off my gorcery list from Sobeys. There are other grocery stores you can order from, but I personally enjoy Sobeys because I find their fruits and vegetable fresher. I was able to choose the time slot for the next day for delivery. I like that the foods are picked at the warehouse, because that means limited contact during this worrisome time.

Some things that I didn't like is the $8 fee is higher in comparison to instacart, which is their competitor. Especially since I can order groceries for the same day and at a cheaper price for Instacart. Groceries are pricier than at Sobeys and Farm Boy than other grocery stores, and then the fee is higher than competitors. I don't know how affordable this service is for everyone, especially when it would be great for companies to deliver groceries during the pandemic for a lower price that everyone can afford.

September 28, 2020

Dtandard delivery service

I really was at a loss for what to say. For me, it was a standard grocery delivery service that did not stand out above the rest. It was perfectly adequate. It had no benefits that make it any better than the competition, but nothing negative to put them below the grade either.

The same issues I tend to have (availability of specialized products only carried by very select sobeyes locations for example being unavailable on the app) with other services were still here.

Overall, its 100% fine.

September 26, 2020

Sobeys Review

Voilà by Sobeys has amazing healthy selections that taste great 👌🏼