Voila by Sobeys Reviews

Voilà by Sobeys is a cutting-edge online grocery home delivery service in the Greater Toronto Area.

At Voilà, we promise guaranteed freshness, at affordable prices, straight to your door.

The Voilà Difference.
  • We deliver from warehouse, not store. Thousands of products. No letdowns.
  • Our robots pack orders. Our teammates deliver. Safely and with less handling.
  • Guaranteed fresh. Our produce is fresh or it’s free.
  • Affordable prices. No hidden fees.
  • 1-hour delivery windows. Pick a time. We’ll deliver.

Please see our Terms & Conditions for full details.

For more info, visit voila.ca
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

September 19, 2021

1st Time Voila Buyer

I have to say, the prices are slightly higher than the average store BUT very worth it for the quality and freshness I just received today. On time delivery and friendly driver! Honestly, I'm impressed! I will definitely buy again. Thank you!

August 04, 2021

i have tried all of the hone delivery services and Voila exceeds them all from quality, service and value. The website is so easy to use and makes ordering a breeze. the fact that you can amend your order up to the day before is also a notch above other services.

you also get to pick the time for your delivery - right down the the hour and they call before they arrive to let you know they will be at your home

and did i tell you they have Farmboy!

and once there was a mistake with our order and they went above and beyond to correct it - more so than anything i have experienced in customer service

Voila has clearly knocked it out of the park with this - i can't think of anything i would add to make it better

clearly they have thought of everything.

June 15, 2021

During this pandemic I was forced to use a different platform for grocery delivery as this was not available. It finally became avaikable in my area and I will not use any other service. Voila is the one for me. Everything is packaged perfectly, salad kits & produce is deliver fresh! I love the phone call 5 minutes before arrival so my groceries do not sit on my porch melting or dropping into the unsafe temperature zone.

May 27, 2021

I got this offer few months ago but I completely forget to show my review! I already used the service by Sobeys few times. It really saved me visiting store. I must say fresh produce was good quality zero disappointment. I use flyer and order as per family needs. It’s so easy to buy gluten free stuff sometimes it’s hard to locate stuff in actual store.

May 12, 2021

Great Convience When Shopping!

I love the Voila by Sobeys service, as it provided a fun and convient way to shop. I was able to purchase all of my essential online and it was delivered directly to my door! I love this new innovative concept that I recommend everyone tries!

May 05, 2021

Just did my first order with Sobeys/ Voila. Top features that stood out:
    1) extremely competitive prices.
    2) extremely reasonable delivery charge
    3) pleasant delivery driver

And the most important reason I am ditching Metro and now using Sobeys/Voila .... they continue to pay their hardworking employees the “hero wage”! Kudos to you Sobeys

February 24, 2021

Grocery shopping is one of my favourite things to do, and I usually like to control exactly what goes in my cart, which is why I've never done grocery delivery before. Because of necessity, I switched to online grocery ordering, and I have to say that every other grocery delivery service has let me down in some way... until I found out about Voila! I'm never going back to the others. Big shout out to the drivers, who are always so organized, give a heads up call that they're arriving soon, and are so pleasant and friendly. I thank you guys enough for making grocery shopping exciting again, and super easy. Definitely a service I'll continue to use even post-vaccination.

February 13, 2021

Can't say enough. Fresh Fast A+ quality. Delivery people are courteous, and check out sensitive items with you before they leave. As a senior, can't say enough to the ease of this service.

February 08, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great Service!

We have ordered from Voila many times and we have never had substitutes. We have always received what we ordered. The delivery person always calls about 10 minutes before arriving. They are always on time. Very good service.

January 01, 2021

Good reliable grocery service

I started using grocery services during COVID. This is the fourth one I tried and it’s the best. I’ve been using it for about four months now.

First, the food. The frozen stuff comes frozen, cold is cold, etc. Never a problem because the trucks have a freezer and fridge. None of the other services have this.

Service is excellent. The driver calls me prior to arriving. They even use my name. They are always friendly.

The app is easy to use. Their are lots of categories with photos and descriptions. You can even get products from Farm Boy and Well.ca.

At first I wanted same day groceries. This service isn’t good for that as you need to pick time slots. What works great is having a regular delivery. Pick the same slot each week. I use 7am-8am Friday morning. Throughout the week I can update my grocery list up until 7:30pm the night before. I’ve never had a problem getting time slots this way. I love being able to add products throughout the week.

Price. It seems fair as the fee is $7.99. I was shopping at Loblaws before so these prices seem reasonable to me. It has been cheaper than other services for delivery.

A nice feature, after COVID, is they will take back their bags. I like the idea of reusing the plastic.

Overall, I’m happy with the service.