Voila by Sobeys Reviews

Voilà by Sobeys is a cutting-edge online grocery home delivery service in the Greater Toronto Area.

At Voilà, we promise guaranteed freshness, at affordable prices, straight to your door.

The Voilà Difference.
  • We deliver from warehouse, not store. Thousands of products. No letdowns.
  • Our robots pack orders. Our teammates deliver. Safely and with less handling.
  • Guaranteed fresh. Our produce is fresh or it’s free.
  • Affordable prices. No hidden fees.
  • 1-hour delivery windows. Pick a time. We’ll deliver.

Please see our Terms & Conditions for full details.

For more info, visit voila.ca
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020
    0.5/5

August 06, 2021

Voila SUCKS

Thanks for nothing.
    You guys need to get your heads out of your asses...and take care of your customers A LOT better.

I don't know who is running things over there....but you guys suck when it comes to Voila.
    What exactly is '....cancelled for unforeseen issues'. And why are your supervisors so ill-equipped to handle a simple question?
    Why should customers have to call in to see what the issue is?

First time voila user, and LAST time. You guys need help prioritizing customers support, and stop giving bs excuses for the incompetence of your business model.
    I don't know who created that business model....but they suck too.

If these cancelations were all because I have a US phone number.....then perhaps you need to tap the brain trust over in the IT dept and have them make it IMPOSSIBLE to include a US phone number on the website.

Simple fix - but you guys won't do it because it's too simple and easy.

Pathetic first and second experience.
    Not really into dealing with nonsense. I can't wait until InstaCart is avaliable in my area - they've ALWAYS taken care of their customers.

Eat shit Voila. You guys are the WORST!

1.0/5

August 13, 2020

Could not use it

I could not use the service provided because when I wrote my address, several items were not available for delivery. For that reason, I did not use the service.