Voila by Sobeys Reviews

Voilà by Sobeys is a cutting-edge online grocery home delivery service in the Greater Toronto Area.

At Voilà, we promise guaranteed freshness, at affordable prices, straight to your door.

The Voilà Difference.
  • We deliver from warehouse, not store. Thousands of products. No letdowns.
  • Our robots pack orders. Our teammates deliver. Safely and with less handling.
  • Guaranteed fresh. Our produce is fresh or it’s free.
  • Affordable prices. No hidden fees.
  • 1-hour delivery windows. Pick a time. We’ll deliver.

Please see our Terms & Conditions for full details.

For more info, visit voila.ca
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

October 05, 2020

Cannot deliver in some areas

Sadly, I could not complete this offer because Voila by Sobeys does not deliver in my area. I tried inquiring over the phone as well but they are limited on shipping to specific places at the moment.

2.2/5

September 24, 2020

Expensive

this one is a no go for me. After receive a free voucher to try this service I was so excited. Unfortunately I was dispointed by the costs of groceries. I am very aware of produce costs and the prices here are way to high. I had to decide to opt out of this because I was not about to spend so much money for half of what I normally get. The site is easy to navigate at least. Their promotions are pretty much regular price everywhere else. I cant comment on the quality since I did not go ahead with the order.

September 24, 2020

I can see the appeal

I enjoyed trying out Voila by Sobeys grocery delivery. Their produce was very fresh and my order was delivered swiftly. However, I don't see myself using the service too often as the $7.99 delivery fee adds up quickly. I would rather make the trip to Sobeys in person. I wish they could offer free shipping when you spend above a certain threshold. But I can see the appeal for other consumers.

2.8/5

September 22, 2020

I enjoyed the experience but still prefer to go to the store in person. It's a great service espicially during this pandemic. Good service for seniors or people with no car.

Not worth it

I got this offer. But i kinda regretted it later on because i had to spend minimum $100 for this to work. And even after the discount from chickadvisor my bill was high. Its very expensive grocery. I still prefer walmart to get my groceries as its much cheaper. Will not recommend.

Home delivery by sobeys

I don’t like my veggies to be picked by someone else, it turned out that i was right
    Over all great experience for someone who never got their groceries delivered

So overpriced

I don't usually shop at sobeys except for sales, I found that everything was so overpriced that even with the credit given I was paying much more than if I go to a different store.

Good opportunity

I got the good opportunity as a part of product review club member to order online grocery from Sobeys. It wAs so convenient. Thank you so much...........,,......

September 16, 2020

Great service mediocre quality for the price

I ordered through voila because I had a discount code through chick advisor.
    I feel like the overall experience was great, but not worth the money spent. Products were smaller than anticipated, quality wasn’t up to my standard and the prices of many of the items were over what I would usually pay.
    The customer service was great. But I would not recommend to family and friends as it is not something I would continue due to the high prices of all the products

September 11, 2020

Not worth it

I received the opportunity to try this grocery delivery service with a discounted voucher. I chose not to use it. The groceries were much higher than what I normally spend on the same items. Compared to other grocery delivery competitors the items are priced significantly higher and in my opinion not worth it. Maybe if they offer price matching to compete then i may reconsider.