Voila by Sobeys Reviews

Voilà by Sobeys is a cutting-edge online grocery home delivery service in the Greater Toronto Area.

At Voilà, we promise guaranteed freshness, at affordable prices, straight to your door.

The Voilà Difference.
  • We deliver from warehouse, not store. Thousands of products. No letdowns.
  • Our robots pack orders. Our teammates deliver. Safely and with less handling.
  • Guaranteed fresh. Our produce is fresh or it’s free.
  • Affordable prices. No hidden fees.
  • 1-hour delivery windows. Pick a time. We’ll deliver.

Please see our Terms & Conditions for full details.

For more info, visit voila.ca

September 20, 2020

Excellent service

I am so happy & excited about my first online grocery order! I have attempted to order groceries online numerous times but was always disappointed with the lack of product & delivery times. So when I received a discount code from chickadvisor to try Voila from Sobeys I was skeptical.
    BUT I was pleasantly surprised! Not only was it super easy, there were lots of delivery timeslots. The driver called me to advise he was on route, And best of all, I could order from Farmboy & Well.ca too!!!
    THANK YOU!!

September 20, 2020

Prompt, good experience

I found Voila to be better than other grocery delivery services simply because I did not have any substitutions in my order. The delivery window was good, and customer service was great

September 19, 2020

Great products!

Great products! Love how it is delivered right to your doorstep. Highly recommend to all those busy professionals! The produce looks fresh and everything inside the box. Save yourself a trip waiting in those lines at the grocery store!

September 19, 2020

Viola is VOILA!

Selected as one of the #VoilabySobeys advocates, I had the opportunity to try out this new Grocery delivery service by Sobeys. The website is easy to use & navigate. Finding products I need by Category or search was also very easy. I choose to have my order delivered and there were lots of delivery times available. My order was delivered earlier than the time I selected and the Driver actually called to confirm if it is ok.
    Only draw backs - expiry/Best before date not stated for products; Delivery fee.

September 17, 2020

Great affordable way to get groceries

I received a coupon from chick Advisor for VoilabySobeys. I just placed my order of groceries and they delivered them rignt to my door. The products were super fresh. Packaged neatly and I never had to leave my house. I would highly recommend this service.

September 17, 2020

No Hands? No Time? No PROBLEM!

I think this service is awesome for when you have no time to go out and do your shop; or in this days leave the safety of your home. I received a coupon from Chick Advisor for this service that was a nice discount for our weeks shop. All at the ease of my home. I would definitly use this again around special occasions when having company over or for before birthday or dinner parties! Anytime you are swampt with cleaning and prep you dont have yo worry about running out to the store (innall the lines) to get what you need to host properly. I find that is when I never have time for that. The quality of the products were exceptional and really nicely packaged. The online page was really easy to use! I found that is what took the most time but the search function helped alot. The only thing I was a bit unhappy with was the delivery fee, it was a bit steep but for the easy service and packaging it's nice to use occasionally. I have told some of my friends who are nervous about leaving their home right now (espcially to a grocery store) about this service too and they are going to try it out. Thank you for the opportunity to try it out at a discount!

2.7/5

So overpriced

I don't usually shop at sobeys except for sales, I found that everything was so overpriced that even with the credit given I was paying much more than if I go to a different store.

September 16, 2020

I was impressed with this service

I was impressed with the products especially having the opportunity to get Farm Boy products. A few items were not in stock which was disappointing but that is life! Also there were many items on sale at Sobey's and the Flash sale was great. The delivery was quick and easy and very friendly delivery,

September 16, 2020

Convenient service that will save you time and peace of mind

Voila by Sobeys is undoubtedly the best online grocery service I have used! The selection offered is ample and suits my whole family’s needs. It is super fun to browse the products as well as super easy to add to the basket - all in the comfort of home! With the safety issues of going out to shop makes it a relief to have this service available...my family and friends have been informed by my family and I about how professional and reliable it is. Voila is definitely a keeper for us!

September 16, 2020

Groceries delivered to your door!

I received this discount as part of ChickAdvisor’s Product Review Campaign. This was the perfect time to receive this offer as grocery pick up and delivery has been a go to during the pandemic. I liked this service and that I didn’t have to worry about leaving the house, however I felt that pricing is a bit high and I wasn’t able to find some of the produce and meat options I was looking for. I may try this again, but hopefully as they expand they will add more products.