Voila by Sobeys Reviews

Voilà by Sobeys is a cutting-edge online grocery home delivery service in the Greater Toronto Area.

At Voilà, we promise guaranteed freshness, at affordable prices, straight to your door.

The Voilà Difference.
  • We deliver from warehouse, not store. Thousands of products. No letdowns.
  • Our robots pack orders. Our teammates deliver. Safely and with less handling.
  • Guaranteed fresh. Our produce is fresh or it’s free.
  • Affordable prices. No hidden fees.
  • 1-hour delivery windows. Pick a time. We’ll deliver.

Please see our Terms & Conditions for full details.

For more info, visit voila.ca
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

September 21, 2020

Great Service!

I received a discount as part of a Product Review Club offer, spend $100 and receive $25 discount.
    The website was easy to navigate, they arrived on time, products were fresh, and service was great!
    I don't typically shop at Sobeys due to high prices, however when they have a sweet deal, typically in meats and fish, I stock up!
    I have shifted most of my grocery shopping to online given today's times, and would definitely consider Sobeys Voila service again to stock up my freezer on super deals.
    CONS: delivery fee

1.3/5

Voila Disappoints

I received a free coupon code to try out Voila. I was very disappointed. The coupon amount was great - $25 off $100. However there is an $8 delivery fee, which doesn't make up for Sobey’s higher prices (than where I usually shop).
    I was in Sobeys only the day before, to decide what to purchase. When I went through the site, I could not find nearly half of the items I had found in store, on my shopping list, and some of those items were their own Compliments brand. It was very frustrating and I could not complete half of my shopping list, so I gave up.
    I will probably not use this service unless they begin to carry the same products as they do in store especially their own Compliments brand.
    Very time consuming to look for products, to not find products, and very disappointing.

Great service directly home

#VoilabySobeys is a great option for those looking to get fresh food delivered directly to their home. We found the website super easy to navigate and making changes and additions was also simple and immediate. The 'sale' section was great with lots of options on things we would consider buying anyway at upwards of 50% off.

The only drawback is the cost of service. It's a little steep for those looking to save some money. Otherwise we were very satisfied with the service, speed, courtesy of the deliver person and availability of delivery dates and times. Would use again.

Impressive!

Initially, I had troubles connecting with the Voila site, but after awhile it worked. It was the smoothest ordering process and not at all convoluted. Their communication via email is immediate and concise. Prior to delivery, I received a call to advise they were on their way. The lady that delivered was courteous, informative and kind. I am so impressed with the freshness and quality of the food, and I love that it comes straight from their warehouse. I will definitely order again! Thank you Chick Advisor and Voila!

September 20, 2020

Easy to Use, quick to deliver!

I placed this order on a Tuesday afternoon for delivery Wednesday. Super easy to choose products and then speed of delivery was even better than using Amazon! Love how the bags tell you IF you want to do returns to use the same bag. Definitely would love to use again. Product came in great quality and no damages. Would recommend for speed and price.

Excellent service

I am so happy & excited about my first online grocery order! I have attempted to order groceries online numerous times but was always disappointed with the lack of product & delivery times. So when I received a discount code from chickadvisor to try Voila from Sobeys I was skeptical.
    BUT I was pleasantly surprised! Not only was it super easy, there were lots of delivery timeslots. The driver called me to advise he was on route, And best of all, I could order from Farmboy & Well.ca too!!!
    THANK YOU!!

Prompt, good experience

I found Voila to be better than other grocery delivery services simply because I did not have any substitutions in my order. The delivery window was good, and customer service was great

September 19, 2020

Great products!

Great products! Love how it is delivered right to your doorstep. Highly recommend to all those busy professionals! The produce looks fresh and everything inside the box. Save yourself a trip waiting in those lines at the grocery store!

September 19, 2020

Viola is VOILA!

Selected as one of the #VoilabySobeys advocates, I had the opportunity to try out this new Grocery delivery service by Sobeys. The website is easy to use & navigate. Finding products I need by Category or search was also very easy. I choose to have my order delivered and there were lots of delivery times available. My order was delivered earlier than the time I selected and the Driver actually called to confirm if it is ok.
    Only draw backs - expiry/Best before date not stated for products; Delivery fee.

September 17, 2020

Great affordable way to get groceries

I received a coupon from chick Advisor for VoilabySobeys. I just placed my order of groceries and they delivered them rignt to my door. The products were super fresh. Packaged neatly and I never had to leave my house. I would highly recommend this service.