Voilà By Sobeys/Safeway Grocery Delivery & Curbside Pickup Reviews

Voilà is a grocery home delivery and curbside pickup currently being offered at select Sobeys and Safeway locations across Canada. Please visit their website at Voila.ca to find out which service is available in your area.

About Grocery Delivery: Voilà by Sobeys is a cutting-edge online grocery home delivery service in the Greater Toronto Area. At Voilà, we promise guaranteed freshness, at affordable prices, straight to your door. Products are delivered directly from the warehouse, ensuring the widest range of products available. Orders are packed by robots and delivered by teammates for safer and less handling. Produce is guaranteed to be fresh or it's free. Standard delivery fee of $7.99 applies, and delivery is slotted in 1-hour windows for maximum convenience.

About Curbside Pickup: Voilà is offering curbside pickup in select locations in Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and Saskatchewan, providing a safe and convenient way to shop for groceries. Enjoy guaranteed freshness at affordable prices, delivered straight to your car. Assembly fee for curbside pickup varies depending on the time slot chosen, and you will choose a 1-hour pickup window for maximum convenience.

Please see the Terms & Conditions for full details.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Amazing

The customer service amazing. My food was delivered on time and super organized for easy put away. I have now used them a few times and will continue to because they are priced to work.

Good fast service

We enjoyed our voila delivery given Covid we figured this would be a great way to try ordering groceries online. Everything arrived on time and the delivery was accurate. Only negative was that we were unable to order fresh produce through the service at the time we placed our orde.

Reliable, Friendly Service

I have used Voila several times now and I really like their service. They are very punctual and will call you to tell you when they are less than 10 minutes away. They keep all the cold products together in one bag. I also like how you can get selected Farm Boy products, which is handy because the nearest Farm Boy store is 40 minutes away.

Great service!

The website and app are both very easy to use. I bought frozen and refrigerated items as well and they arrived perfectly. I am definitely going to be using this service again. The driver even called ahead of time giving me enough time to get my newborn ready to go downstairs. My buzzer isn’t working and the driver very kind and brought up the groceries to my apartment... over all I think you should try it

2.2/5

Expensive

this one is a no go for me. After receive a free voucher to try this service I was so excited. Unfortunately I was dispointed by the costs of groceries. I am very aware of produce costs and the prices here are way to high. I had to decide to opt out of this because I was not about to spend so much money for half of what I normally get. The site is easy to navigate at least. Their promotions are pretty much regular price everywhere else. I cant comment on the quality since I did not go ahead with the order.

Great delivery service

Really liked Sobey's Voila grocery delivery service. They actually had a wide variety of products and showed items that were on sale. I also tested the option to edit my order after placing it and had no issues. The platform itself is user-friendly and nicely designed. Would highly recommend this as an option for those that live in the GTA.

I can see the appeal

I enjoyed trying out Voila by Sobeys grocery delivery. Their produce was very fresh and my order was delivered swiftly. However, I don't see myself using the service too often as the $7.99 delivery fee adds up quickly. I would rather make the trip to Sobeys in person. I wish they could offer free shipping when you spend above a certain threshold. But I can see the appeal for other consumers.

Voila it’s groceries

Although I find Sobeys on the expensive side the delivery was great I added up a bunch of greens and fruits along with whatever was a good deal and I forgot about it but the delivery came very fast and efficiently everything was neatly stacked no complaints

Easy to use

Easy to order your grocery shopping. They deliver for a decent shipping price. I like to order heavier item that is hard for me to carry and they help me leaving at my door

Amazing delivery service

I consider myself lucky to have used this service. It is contactless. Efficient and reliable. No other delivery service measures up to their professionalism. I was impressed with customer service when I called to inquire about a product. I was impressed with an email telling me what time to expect my groceries. I love their clean trucks and I was particularly impressed with their bags. Those with green unless were meant for immediate refrigeration ! Brilliant. The person delivering the groceries was also knowledgeable about the operations at sobeys!!!