Voila by Sobeys Reviews

Voilà by Sobeys is a cutting-edge online grocery home delivery service in the Greater Toronto Area.

At Voilà, we promise guaranteed freshness, at affordable prices, straight to your door.

The Voilà Difference.
  • We deliver from warehouse, not store. Thousands of products. No letdowns.
  • Our robots pack orders. Our teammates deliver. Safely and with less handling.
  • Guaranteed fresh. Our produce is fresh or it’s free.
  • Affordable prices. No hidden fees.
  • 1-hour delivery windows. Pick a time. We’ll deliver.

Please see our Terms & Conditions for full details.

For more info, visit voila.ca
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

best delivery service everrrrrr

this place gave the best service. I received the freshest produce and the way the separate their pantry and fridge items by bag color was impressive. the driver was also very kind. the best strawberries I havetasted in a very long time.

September 24, 2020

Best delivery service by far

My husband and I have now used the Voila delivery service twice and both times everything was easy,_x000D_
    Smooth and perfectly timed! The driver delivered everything and even helped bring it to our door.

Voila by Sobeys

I’ll give Voila 4 stars because it is a bit expensive than the other competitors. The have fresh produce & my frozen items came frozen! Yay! It was a pretty easy process & professional process. I have and will recommend this service to family and friends.

September 24, 2020

Convenient service for busy people

I really enjoyed the Voila service. The website is easy to use though I was confused why the flyer specials weren't available on the online ordering site. There could also be more information added for certain products, like nutritional info and ingeriedent lists, especially for people who have allergies. The delivery guys were very polite, called ahead to let me know they would be arriving soon. They also told me they wouldn't be able to come into the building so I met them in the lobby with a grocery cart. Everything was accounted for and intact. This is a great service for people who are busy or isolating (but willing to go down to the lobby). I would use this again, especially if they had more promos and included flyer sales in their online ordering.

Amazing

The customer service amazing. My food was delivered on time and super organized for easy put away. I have now used them a few times and will continue to because they are priced to work.

Good fast service

We enjoyed our voila delivery given Covid we figured this would be a great way to try ordering groceries online. Everything arrived on time and the delivery was accurate. Only negative was that we were unable to order fresh produce through the service at the time we placed our orde.

Reliable, Friendly Service

I have used Voila several times now and I really like their service. They are very punctual and will call you to tell you when they are less than 10 minutes away. They keep all the cold products together in one bag. I also like how you can get selected Farm Boy products, which is handy because the nearest Farm Boy store is 40 minutes away.

Great service!

The website and app are both very easy to use. I bought frozen and refrigerated items as well and they arrived perfectly. I am definitely going to be using this service again. The driver even called ahead of time giving me enough time to get my newborn ready to go downstairs. My buzzer isn’t working and the driver very kind and brought up the groceries to my apartment... over all I think you should try it

2.2/5

Expensive

this one is a no go for me. After receive a free voucher to try this service I was so excited. Unfortunately I was dispointed by the costs of groceries. I am very aware of produce costs and the prices here are way to high. I had to decide to opt out of this because I was not about to spend so much money for half of what I normally get. The site is easy to navigate at least. Their promotions are pretty much regular price everywhere else. I cant comment on the quality since I did not go ahead with the order.

Great delivery service

Really liked Sobey's Voila grocery delivery service. They actually had a wide variety of products and showed items that were on sale. I also tested the option to edit my order after placing it and had no issues. The platform itself is user-friendly and nicely designed. Would highly recommend this as an option for those that live in the GTA.