4.1/5
Voltaren Emulgel Reviews

Clinically proven Voltaren Emulgel relieves aches and body pain associated with acute, localized muscle, joint and back pain. Voltaren Gel is specially formulated for rubbing into the skin. Its mild scent disappears fast as the non greasy gel quickly penetrates the skin, delivering the medicine to the painful inflamed areas where relief is needed.

February 10, 2019

Works great

I get very sore muscles, and sore neck. I always resort to using Voltaren to help with the pain. I discovered this product within the pass 6 months and now it’s a staple in my house.

February 10, 2019

one of those healing products I would not be without

I currently have 3 tubes stocked in the cupboard this ointment is amazing for me with continual muscle strains I find noticeable relief with this and also extra strength is awesome as well - I find myself recommending this frequently to my suffering friends

February 09, 2019

Pain away

We do lots of sports and we have this gel all the time, even for travelling, it relaxes your muscles and the pain goes away for a while, it feels fresh and cool.

February 05, 2019

Great Product

I like to texture, easy too squeeze tube. Dries quickly. This product is good for people who hates swallowing pills or on the run. No peppermint strong odor.

February 05, 2019

Great product

Great product. Absorbs and dries quickly and no harsh smell. Really helps my arthritis pain in my neck and back. I would definitely recommend this product!

February 04, 2019

Voltaren Emulgel

Voltaren Emugel est se que j' utilise pour la douleur musculaire. Etant atteint de fibromyagie je souffre beaucoup. Le seul crème qui me fait du bien est Voltaren.

My Choice For Muscle & Pain Relief

Voltaren regular strength and extra strength both, are my choice for heating/cooling gel for pain. I do not use anything else. It's my only go to! it's a powerful gel that doesn't leave your skin sticky, kicks in quick, has an awesome cooling effect, a fresh and clean smell and terminates the pain.

Starts working right away

For years whenever my lower back was sore from work or playing sports i'd just take a pill. My doctor told me to try Voltaren and once i put it on i could feel it working !!

Good for pain

I always have knee problems from repetitive strain, the wife found this product and tried it on my knees and back. It's awesome! I wish it came as a roll on instead of cream.

January 25, 2019

Soulagement rapide!

J'ai été agréablement surprise de l'efficacité de Voltaren Emulgel. J'ai recu un échantillon du produit et j'ai essayé la crème sur mon bras,épaule et cou causé par des douleurs musculaires et articulaires.La douleur s’estompe presque instantanément. Efficace, odeur subtile ,non désagréable et s'étends bien.