4.9/5
VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker-Frustration Free Packaging Reviews

October 23, 2019
    Denbighshire, United Kingdom

Helps little people get moving

Brought this for my little boy at 11 months and he was attracted to it straight away because of the bright colours and the different activities. There’s so much to do with this walker and the activities can be detached from the walker too! My little boy is two now and still enjoys playing with this. The only downside for me is I’m forever looking for the phone as he always takes it off

September 25, 2019
    California, United States

Awesome walker

This is the best Vtech walker ever. My baby is an early walker at 12 months she started showing signs of wanting to walk. I purchased this walker and she loved it. She really loves the music and all the buttons. She has since has started to walk alone. It helped her so much. I love it.

Kentucky, United States

Great For Babies

This product is fun for babies to play with and it also serves the purpose of helping them learn to walk. Its a two-in-one toy. On the outside of this, there are so many little gadgets for them to play with. All around neat toy and walker.

Illinois, United States

Great Toy!

My daughter loved this toy when she was little. She got this when she was 4 months old and used it until she was two. Before she could walk she would sit and press the buttons and watch the lights and music. She loved the phone! The only thing I would recommend is that the phone has a cord that attaches it to the toy like the shape ones. I can't tell you how many times we lost the phone in the house. The wheels lock on it so it does help the kids to stand without the toy moving forward which was nice. It's very sturdy and comes in the classic white or pink color. Another thing I love about this toy is the it has an off switch so there is no random lights or noises in the night.

New York, United States

Love this toy

By far the best toy Ive gotten, it helped my nephew feel confident getting up and walking, and the fun toys in the front of the walker was a big hit as well. Definitely recommend.

September 05, 2019
    Washington, United States

a great toy for entertainment and learning

My almost 8 month is almost sitting up on her own so I bought this just for her to play with the toy. The toy in the front comes off of the walker so she can sit and play with it on the floor while she is sitting. She loves the lights and it teaches her that when she touches a button she gets a reaction. She absolutely loves it and I can't wait to put the walker on it so she can start to learn to walk as well. I highly recommend this.

April 09, 2019

Baby loves this walker!

My baby loves using this walker. At first he only played with the buttons at the front. His favourite is the barn door which he likes to open and close since it says peek a boo (his favourite game). He hasn't learned how to take put the shapes on the numbers but loves taking it off. He also likes to remove the phone and plays with that on its own. He is now starting to use the walker. It is good for surfaces with foam mats but its too slippery on laminate floor even with the breaks on. Once he gets more comfortable with it I'm sure he will be able to use it on all surfaces. Overall it is a great toy for babies to learn how to walk and to keep them entertained.

January 23, 2019

Best Christmas present

My daughter got this for her at Christmas when she was only 6 months and she lobed playing with it and it helped getting her to walk and now with her being 19 months she still has fun playing with it

January 07, 2019

Best toy I've bought

My daughter has had this toy since she was 8 months old she is now 2 and still plays with it. She plays with it for hours.It teaches color,shapes,sound, peek a boo and much more. It's very durable and obviously last a long time. Best toy I've bought so far.

December 18, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

Love all the different ways to play

I was looking for a walker but didn't want to spend alot of money (because some of them can get really expensive) but still wanted a quality walker. So i searched and i picked this one mainly because the wheels had different speed settings as oppose to other ones that didn't anf the reviews said it was a safety hazard...i have hard wood floor so i knew i needed that. Overall im really happy with this product it helped my daughter learn to walk very quick and she still plays with it, i like all the toys on the front they're interactive for toddlers