Good

W7 12 Hour Foundation Reviews

1 review
Ranked #246 out of 700 in Foundation

June 03, 2016

I was hesitant to buy this product as I've never heard of this UK-based brand, but I decided to give it a try. I am so impressed with the quality of the foundation, the fact that it actually lasts 12+ hours, and it is of high quality, despite the incredibly low price that I paid.

The foundation comes in a pump and goes on quite smoothly. The only downside I found was that after getting it in my eyes, it did burn, but I've had no issues with it aside from that. I often find it difficult to find shades of foundation/concealer to match my medium/dark skin, but I found that this product actually adapts to your own skin color in a way.

I have tried applying it with my fingers, with an airbrush sponge, a foundation brush and various other methods, and each time I am quite pleased with the results. It didn't crease or cake on my skin, which was fantastic for me, because that has been my experience with many liquid foundations/concealers.

I would definitely recommend giving this a try! I bought this in a department store in Canada, so I'm not entirely sure where it would be available in North America on an ongoing basis, but if you can find it, stock up!

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Himilayan Salt Lamp

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

Chick2393 has posted in the forum topic
    Do you wear a watch?

KieliAnne added a new review for
    Pump House Crafty Radler