3.4/5

Good - 0

August 18, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Glittery, not oily!

This is my first facial oil. It does have a lot of glitter in it, which I would usually hate. However, it is not nearly as noticeable on the face (and it only takes three drops to cover my face). It does not leave my face looking super oily and gross, but rather nice and glowy. I have pretty oily skin anyway, but it does not worsen! There really isnt a smell to it that I pick up.

1.8/5

August 14, 2019

Not a face oil

Face oil? I'm not sure why this is classed as a facial oil because it absolutely doesn't resemble an oil at all. For me this product it just ok, the packaging is really pretty but nothing overly exciting and especially not worth the $50 price tag. In my opinion it is more of a serum/moisturizer texture, definitely not oil, it has a whole lot of sparkles in it, they don't show up on your face but this could bother some people and it doesn't appear to have much of a scent. in regards to effectiveness, I don't really find it does much, doesn't really moisturize that well and it definitely don't find my face is more illuminated when using this. All in all i'll continue to use it until it's done however I would not repurchase this.