Good

Wastar Portable Toiletry Bag Reviews

1 review
Ranked #102 out of 1032 in Misc

September 05, 2016

This is a great travel bag! I'm a big fan of the 'hanging hook' included, because it's really hand for hotels to just hang it somewhere and grab what you need as you need it, instead of emptying the whole bag. It's waterproof, the material is durable and it has a lot of little compartments to store your goods. Perfect for lotions and smaller items like contact lenses cases.

Where this bag has one up on some of the others I've tested is the design! I'd like to say looks don't matter, but when it comes to what you buy, they most definitely do. I absolutely adore the design I got in this bag. It's a lovely blue with little pink and white flowers, very feminine and cute. I also love how the logo is displayed, overall the bag just looks very cute and that definitely appeals to me.

********************************************
    Pros
    + Extremely cute floral design (other designs available)
    + Bag just looks good.
    + Reasonable storage space.
    + Lots of compartments.
    + Hanging loop.
    + Easy to open and close.
    + Waterproof.

Cons
    - Perhaps a little small if you pack heavy!

********************************************

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Black

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Pink

navyhawkins added a new review for
    Chapters Indigo

Optimum card / carte optimum

racheljean added a new review for
    Popsicle Firecracker