Water Wipes Reviews
#13 in Baby Wipes

September 03, 2019
    United States

Our favorite baby wipe

Water wipes are the first wipe use on my son during his stay in the NICU, with only 2 ingredients we love how gentile and safe these wipes are and plan to use them for as long as we buy wipes. The only negative feedback I have is how the package seals closed. The sticker seal becomes worn out, wet or dirty and no longer sticks or if the package wrinkles it does not seal right and is susceptible to growing mold or drying out.

September 03, 2019
    Oklahoma, United States

Great Product

These wipes work wonders! They are innovative and quite unique! The smell is minimal and the work amazingly well! I’m so glad that tried them! The whole family can use them.

August 28, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Amazing

These are the best wipes made, whomever came up with this fantastic idea is absolutely brilliant. I have a granddaughter that we have tried every wipe we could find. We are so happy to find something that does not irritate her delicate skin. These have been a life saver for us, it was always a worry and mind boggling trying to figure out what was causing her break outs. Thanks to these we have no need to worry anymore. They have no scent and no additives. Just a gentle wipe which is what is needed. I highly recommend all mothers to try these!

August 21, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Water wipes can be used everywhere

it feels great to know that we can use these water wipes anywhere, with no worries of chemicals. We have started using water wipes, and let all our new mom friends know how great they are.

August 21, 2019
    Wisconsin, United States

Only wipes we buy

These are the only wipes my son doesn't ever have an issue from. When he goes through teething he gets really raw and any other wipe burns him when you wipe him. I'm so thankful for these wipes before I found out about them we were just using water and paper towels.

August 06, 2019
    Florida, United States

Wow these are amazing

A friend recommended these wipes when my daughter was having reactions to other wipes. These work great with her senstive skin. The only wipe i will countine to use.

July 15, 2019
    Middlesbrough, United Kingdom

Not just for babies

I love the simple packaging it stands out,when you open the pack it's easy to open and easy to take the wipes out,it smooth wipes glide around my face easy to remove makeup/food etc etc,and its very easy to dispose off,perfect for handbags for on the go you never know when you need a wipe.

June 30, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Amazing wipes!

Water wipes are incredible. They are very wet, so they clean and glide really well unlike some brands I’ve tried. I love that they are 99% water and are great on sensitive skin. My son would get rashes easily as he is super sensitive and when we made the switch and tried these it helped tremendously. They are a little pricey but for your little one they are extremely worth it!

May 29, 2019

Great wipes, high price.

These wipes really helped for use on my newborns skin. She reacted badly to another brands wipes and we could not use anything on her skin except cloths. This made it hard to go out etc. We ended up buying these after a while and they did not bother the rash further as they are mostly water content as is. The only downside they are very expensive and anywhere in my area the biggest amount you can buy is 3 packs together. There are no box options.

May 10, 2019
    Texas, United States

Good wipes, yes. Worth the extra money? No

They are great wipes but for the price you’re spending, they aren’t. They are the best all natural wipes without a bunch of added things but for the price you can find similar all natural wipes with just a little less water.