Good

Werther's Original No Sugar Added Hard Candies Reviews

Ranked #187 out of 216 in Candy

Taste

April 07, 2017

I purchased these as I was watching my sugar and calorie intake. I didn't initially have big hopes. Normally, sugar free candies are tasteless Or leave a big after taste from the artificial sweeteners. Not the case with this product! They are sweet, and creamy... just like the original werthers! I love them and try to keep a pack handy for the days I want a sweet treat!

Taste

July 17, 2014

Werther's Original No Sugar Added Hard Candies are my new "surprise" find! I have recently been diagnosed as a diabetic, and although most days I am very disciplined with my glucose intake and manage my glucose levels more with diet than medication, I still have a sweet tooth, and find most "diabetic" candies have that "chemical" taste. You know what I mean! While there is still some sugar in these hard candies, the taste and smooth texture make this a genuine treat! This is a quality product. I wouldn't know it is a "no sugar added" candy without reading the ingredients. Try it! You'll like it!