Good

Werther's Original No Sugar Added Hard Candies Reviews

Ranked #247 out of 287 in Candy

June 17, 2017

Very rich and yummy!

Werthers makes some of the best sugar free candies ive ever tried. Their flavours are very delicious for a fraction of the calories in regular candies. My favourite has to be the coffee flavoured hard candy. You can really taste the coffee in it. These are perfect for fighting off cravings and are a great alternative to higher calorie, sugary options. I would definitely recommend.

April 26, 2017

As a diabetic, I can't usually have candy, but this Werther's with no sugar added
    is great. Having dry mouth due to meds. I can suck on these and it doesn't raise my blood sugar.

Love, love , love it.

April 07, 2017

I purchased these as I was watching my sugar and calorie intake. I didn't initially have big hopes. Normally, sugar free candies are tasteless Or leave a big after taste from the artificial sweeteners. Not the case with this product! They are sweet, and creamy... just like the original werthers! I love them and try to keep a pack handy for the days I want a sweet treat!

July 17, 2014

Werther's Original No Sugar Added Hard Candies are my new "surprise" find! I have recently been diagnosed as a diabetic, and although most days I am very disciplined with my glucose intake and manage my glucose levels more with diet than medication, I still have a sweet tooth, and find most "diabetic" candies have that "chemical" taste. You know what I mean! While there is still some sugar in these hard candies, the taste and smooth texture make this a genuine treat! This is a quality product. I wouldn't know it is a "no sugar added" candy without reading the ingredients. Try it! You'll like it!