Good

Wet 'n Dry Detangling Brush Reviews

Ranked #412 out of 2554 in Hair Care

May 22, 2017

The Wet 'n dry brush is a go to in my house. I use it, my husband, my stepdaughter, my son and my daughter all use it too. Its great when you have bad tangles that hard to get out. My 4 year old daughter has her own because she brings it to grandmoms house so grandmom uses it on her because the other brushes at grandmoms hurt. I will never own any other brush. I buy them for my stepdaughters friends who all teens now for their birthdays.

March 27, 2017

I have both the regular and the pro. They work soo well I have straight hair and my daughter has really curly hair no issues with either. They get linty and super hard to clean but I like them so much I just rebuying.

September 09, 2016

I bought this at Sally Beauty Supply for around 10 dollars. My hair is very tangled after washing it, and even a wide tooth comb was not really effective. This brush had a money back guarantee, so I decided to try it. It is a wonderful brush, that effortlessly, and very comfortably de tangles my wet hair. Works well on dry hair too. I've had it for over two years now, and still love it.