Wet N wild photo focus liquid foundation Reviews
#55 in Foundation

3.2/5

January 20, 2018

Smells like paint

Wet N Wild Photo focus foundation is a nice foundation with a good coverage it has a little spatula to help apply the product and its cruelty free my only complaint is it smells like paint

November 25, 2017

New Holy Grail Drugstore Foundation

Hands down my current favorite drugstore foundation!

It provides the most beautiful medium to full coverage without looking cakey even after 12 hours! It works well on my combination/oily skin and when applied with a beauty blender does not cling to dry patches.

They have an excellent shade range and for the price you just can't beat it! Works well with or without a primer!!

November 19, 2017

great foundation

For 5.99 this is the best foundation you can get. It’s high medium coverage and doesn’t get cakey. Feels lightweight. The only downfall is the smell. It smells like paint but goes away after blending it out. Overall an amazing foundation

August 18, 2017

My new Ride or Die!!

Ok... I have been spending $50+ on foundations religiously for years swearrrring that they do things a drugstore foundation just can't .. UNTIL I met this baby right here. The photofocus foundation is SO BOMB and I literally spent like $8 or something like that on it. My skin is combination so I am always dry on my cheeks and chin and under eyes and then super oily in my T zone and this foundation seriously evened me right out. No more dryness or oily spots. IT IS AMAZING. Also you literally can not beat the price and the color matches me perfectly! I will never spend $50 on a foundation again!

July 25, 2017

I can't stop using this foundation

I picked this foundation up at walmart for literally around $5! I already love wet n wild products because they are super afforadble, effective, and cruelty-free. This foundation did not disappoint!! It lasted all day and truly did not give any flash back like it claimed. It had a spatula type applicator which i loved!! As well as sleek package design in a glass bottle. I would recommend this product to everyone!!!