Wet N wild photo focus liquid foundation Reviews
#42 in Foundation

1.5/5

July 24, 2018

It didn't work for me at all.

I purchased this product on the recommendation of several beauty YouTube gurus. I was so excited! And I was so let down.
    I have combination skin and it applied streaky whether I used a sponge or a brush.
    Also the smell is horrendous! It smells like wet paint. I ended up giving it away and they weren't impressed either.

May 29, 2018

It's worth it!

Wet n wild products can be purchased at drug stores and such. Even though they are only between 4 and 6 dollars they really have great coverage, I mean of course it's not full coverage but it works. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

May 04, 2018

Mixed feelings

Ive seen many of my fav youtubers review or mention this foundation..so i bought it to try it out. Soon as I put the foundation on my skins, I noticed the smell of the foundation...which is not a good smell. I thought it made my skin so smooth and even but this foundation didn’t last on my face. It didn’t just break down, it looked absolutely awful after a few hours.

April 25, 2018

very pleased

I know that other chicks have commented that they found the smell of this foundation to be like paint, I really did not notice that.

There is quite a good selection of colors to match different skin types. I chose my Wet n Wild foundation in the color Golden Beige.

I would say that the coverage from this foundation is a medium coverage. If you apply a moisturizing cream before applying this foundation, it will stay put for at least twelve to sixteen hours. My face stayed moisturized the entire time.

I find this Wet and Wild Photo Focus Foundation very easy to apply because it comes equipped with a mini spatula applicator. I use a sponge to help blend it.

April 25, 2018

top of the drugstore

I have wear this foundation a few times already and I can say that I am inlove with it, not only its really cheap. The feeling is great, i am lucky to find my shade. and i can say that i dont mind using this everyday. looks great in my face.

April 03, 2018

Nice foundation

I really like the coverage this foundation gives. I would say it is about a medium coverage. it is a nice color and comes with a nice little applicator inside the bottle. It doesn't wear off quickly and will last you throughout your day. Mine lasted through the tanning bed.

March 28, 2018

Love it!!

I have been using this foundation for about 2 weeks now and I have been loving it. It sits so beautifully on the skin it doesn't even feel as if I am wearing foundation half the time because it is so light weight and it is only $5 so the price is amazing. It lasts on my skin about 10 hours before it starts to crack a bit in my really oily spots but besides that I think the product is amazing. I also love how universal the shade ranges are there is definetly a color for everyone.

March 24, 2018

Flawless Foundation

This foundation claims to be "your skin, only better." I have to say that the hype over this foundation was the reason why I purchased it in the first place. I did not know what to expect as I have never tried a foundation from Wet n' Wild before. The first time I tried this foundation, I was in awe at how smooth it applied. I have to say first of all that I have the Dior Double Wear foundation and the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk and they are both my favourites. However, I have not used those foundations in months and I have actually reached the end of my Wet n' Wild foundation. There is a convenient applicator that I have never seen in a drug store foundation before. It applies seamlessly, it looks great in photos. No flashback from my experience. I would repurchase this product a hundred percent. The only thing I'll have to warn about is that there is a very strong , paint-like smell that was concerning to me when I first tried it. However, it does go away upon application and is unnoticeable. Oh yeah, best part is it is only $6!

March 24, 2018

Makes my skin look gross

dont like giving anything a poor review and I tried so hard to like this. The colour selection was alright...I was able to find my shade no problem...but it made my dry skin stick out like a sore thumb. I applied it with an ELF flat top powder brush and if I went over any spot more then once, the foundation smeared and lifted off. I really wanted to like this. I LOVE the concealer from this lie...but I will not repurchase this.

March 23, 2018

Great Drugstore Foundation

This foundation is comparable to Maybellines dewy foundation. It has light to medium coverage but can be build up to full by layering it and adding powder! One thing that might annoy people is the strong paint smell it has. However the spatuala that it comes with makes up for it! It is easy to apply! It isn’t as liquidy and runny as the Maybelline one too! I totally recommend to have this in your collection