Whiskas Temptations Cat - Saveur poulet fermier

Whiskas Temptations Cat - Saveur poulet fermier Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #378 out of 2380 in Grocery

May 04, 2017

My cat goes absolutely crazy for these things. It's like the commercials if I shake the bag she comes running...no joke so she must like these a lot. I didn't try one for taste but assume they are ok by my cats reaction. Lol.

May 04, 2017

I have given this five stars for taste as my cat really loves them. I have not tasted them myself. My cat goes nuts for these treats. He has figured out how to open the drawer they are in and help himself. I use these treats as a reward and I just have to shake the bag and he comes running in at night. He will do anything for these treats.

March 30, 2017

My cat loves these treats! She even rips the bag open sometimes if she is craving them. We have had to put 3 bags worth of treats into a container because she destroyed the bag. Lol definitely kitty approved

February 12, 2016

Mon chat aime beaucoup cette saveur de poulet fermier. Elles sont faites d'aliments naturels, avec vitamines, ce qui est excellent pour la santé de mon chat qui aura bientôt 13 ans. Il en demande avant son souper, et ce tous les soirs.