• Wilton 3 in 1 caddy
Good

Wilton 3 in 1 caddy Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 139 in Bakeware & Cookware

March 14, 2016

I received the 3 in 1 caddy as a gift and love it. It's lightweight and perfect for transporting cupcakes to school / bakesales as the cupcake tray has rings to keep the cupcakes from sliding around. Remove the cupcake tray and you can easily transport a cake.

March 09, 2016

I absolutely love this handy container. I bought it at Walmart before the holidays and it saved so much room and provided great storage. Our grandchildren love cupcakes, so this was perfect for their desserts after dinner. I also found a way to use the cupcake holder, as a condiment holder. We have family taco night every few weeks & I put olives, sliced up onions, tomatoes diced up, salsa or cheese in the holders. It's so handy. My holder is a bit different, in that the cupcake holder has deeper slots for the cupcakes to sit in.

March 09, 2016

Had one given to me as a gift during Christmas. I have to say I absolutely love how sturdy it is and that it can be used for large cupcakes, little cupcakes and cakes. Very convenient. Great product.

March 09, 2016

I bought this at Walmart on sale for 10 dollars. I like that there is a double sided tray for cupcakes and can hold different sizes of cakes and that it is very sturdy

January 31, 2016

I got this as a gift from my sister because I love to bake and she loves to get free cupcakes! I think it's perfect it keeps the cupcakes/cake super fresh and longer. It also makes it super easy to transport baked goods to other places. This is extremely useful and I use it all the time.

November 24, 2015

I love this product,it makes it easy to transport your cakes or cupcakes without worrying about the frosting getting squished,it goes for a pretty good price and its easy to wash.

New favorite songs?