Wilton Deluxe Piece Cake Decorating Tip Set

Wilton Deluxe Piece Cake Decorating Tip Set Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 140 in Bakeware & Cookware

July 07, 2017

Love! Love! Love!

This is an awesome set for all skill levels. I love that it has almost everything I need for when I am baking. It has a large amount of shapes and sizes! I did have to buy one or two extra but that was only because I was looking for a specific tip for a specific job. But for most jobs everything is there!! Love it!!!

July 07, 2017

A Must have for any baker

I bake a lot and there's nothing more frustrating than needing a tip you don't have. This is great because you get a huge variety of piping tips, so you're covered for the basics of icing. It's really convenient to have a great value since these will basically last you forever if you take good care of them. I highly recommend this for anyone who decorates cakes or cookies on a regular basis.

October 11, 2016

These are a must of any baker. They work well in wilton piping bags or if you are out of those you can just use a regular ziplock with a hole in the corner. These are good quality and last forever if you take care of them. They are a little hard to wash but if you soak them if makes it a lot easier.

May 11, 2016

J'ai acheter le mien il y a environ 3 ans et ça va super bien, je l'utilise régulièrement, puisque j'adore faire des cupcakes. Pour tous les fans de cuisine/dessert que vous conseille fortement les produit Wilton, c'est ce que j'ai à la maison et mes amis ne cessent d'être impressionnés par mes petits gâteaux!!

April 29, 2016

I was given a Wilton decorating set as a wedding shower gift 43 years ago. Those tips have decorated countless cakes over the years. My daughter learned the art of cake decorating with these same tips and then was lucky enough to inherit her grandmother's set. They are well worth the investment for anyone who intends to decorate their own cakes. I am a big fan of anything bearing the Wilton name.

March 12, 2016

I got this as a gift and was a bit shocked when I found out how much it was but I really do love it and it works great! I liked all the different sizes and shapes it came with I am no cake boss but it's a lot of fun!

February 05, 2016

Wilton never disappoints. I got this kit for decorating cupcakes and cakes. So easy to use and the finished product is always awesome. Comes with a variety of tips for different details.

October 05, 2015

excellent kit for baking, comes with so many attachments

September 24, 2015

I bought this set because I love love love to bake! It's so versatile because it has so many tips for all your baking/decorating needs & very durable!

July 07, 2015

The Wilton Deluxe Decorating Tip Set is a great little kit for people just starting to learn cake decorating. It has everything you would need to get started and then some.