Wonka fun dip Reviews
#48 in Candy

December 05, 2017

Fun Candy!

I have not seen these in a while but when I was younger my grandmother use to buy these for me all the time. I remember you could get them at Quickie or any local store. I believe most recently I saw them at Bulk Barn for around $3. I love the candy stick because it is sweet and tasty. It also tastes delicious with the powdered flavoring. I use to suck on this for hours and mix and max the various flavors. I love that you get 3 flavors in one package sometimes. This is a tasty treat and great for kids (and adults).

November 22, 2017

Mmmmm

3 flavor Fun Dip is fun and easy to use comes with a handy candy stick to lick and dunk into 1 of 3 flavors, or try all 3. Super sugary but yummy sugar tastes of Cherry, BlueRaspberry Apple, and Grape flavor. Has been around for a long time. not nutrious at all.

November 20, 2017

Sugar on my sugar!

Im 38 years old and used to eat fun dips as a kid so its a nostalgic candy for me. You get two flavors of sugary powder with two edible dipping candy sticks. I always enjoyed eatting the candy stick more than the powder. The only complaint is the stick always broke before I was finished the powder.

March 26, 2017

Lorsqu'on on accepte que le Fun dip est de la poudre remplie de sucré on ne peut que savourer ce petit sachet. Quel tristesse lorsqu'on acheté un paquet dont le bâton est cassé! Deux saveurs de poudre à y tremper le petit bâton qui se mange. Délicieux!

March 26, 2017

i've been buying these since i was a kid not so much anymore but i still enjoy them every now and again, all the flavors are still the same and i still think the stick is the best part

January 17, 2017

Pendant mon adolescence j'en mangeais pas mal à chaque fin de semaine devant un bon film. Je mélangeais toutes les saveurs de poudre, cela donnait un résultat délicieux.

2.8/5

October 23, 2016

Fun dip is not exactly nutritional, but as a kid it was fun dipping that long white candy stick into the different flavours. Most of the time the stick would break and then I'd end up tossing the package away. But, it made everyone's tongue a different colour and it was fun.

September 19, 2016

I used to eat these all the time! There is just something about dipping sugar into sugar! The only down side to these were when you accidentally inhaled the powder down the wrong tube, but other than that. these are so tasty!

2.0/5

March 04, 2016

Wow, these have been around for awhile! Kiddos of the house like this very sweet sugary treat. They have them very rarely (and not their first choice). I think there are better sweet treats out there.

March 04, 2016

As a child I loved buying these. But they were the kind of candy my Mom always wished I left in the store lol. Loved the flavor. As an adult I no longer buy these, my oldest child and hubby still like it though.