Yoplait Creamy Duo Reviews

Ranked #275 out of 281 in Yogurt

January 05, 2017

Un yogourt crémeux, qui ne contient aucun morceau de fruits. Parfait pour mon garçon plus difficile qui refuse de manger du yogourt qui n'est pas parfaitement lisse. Un prix très abordable.

March 10, 2016

I didn't like this yogurt from yoplait.

Bought one pack and never again re-purchased....

the yoplait brand I like in the drinkables, but actual yogurt they kind of failed my standards.
    The duo did not combine well, too much plain yogurt as oppose to flavour and taste.

I did not like the texture either expected it to be more smooth which it was not.

June 09, 2015

Delicious collation with granola added...yummy

May 08, 2011

At first, I was really excited to try out this product. I bought the 16 x 100g package and the idea of a yogurt with two split tastes was intriguing. The flavors (besides vanilla, which is the second flavor for all flavors) were strawberry, raspberry, blueberry and mango.

I guess everything tasted good on the first round. However, afterwards, it just tasted like any other yogurt -- it became boring. The vanilla is less viscous than the other flavor, and the other flavors tasted quite plain. I don't stir it. Though once, when I was almost done the cup, I stirred it, and it was obvious that there were two different flavors that kind of clashed.

I guess you could try it just for the novelty of it. However, you might be stuck with it for quite a while if you don't have other people helping you consume them!