Younique Mineral Eye Pigments Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 1399 in Eye Shadow

0.5/5

June 16, 2017

Not worth the money

I have been using another companies (BE) loose powder shadows for years but was talked into trying these by a friend who sells Younique. I was not impressed. I get more product for less money with my usual brand and had to use considerable more of the younoque to get good color saturation and this did not stay on as well. There is definately better quality product for the money available. I thankfully was able to return and get my money back. I would not recommend these shadows, they are to costly for the quantity and quality

March 28, 2017

Love the products however they are very very pricey for what you receive, yes they are a natural based product however the trade of for natural based shouldn't be that expensive, I can't justify 60 dollars for eyeshadow

January 06, 2017

Love love this eye shadow. The containers are the perfect size for travelling and the shadow is so easy to apply. The range of colour choices gives great blending options and the fact that Younique is a natural based product is a major bonus.

December 08, 2016

if you are cosmetically clueless like me, you will think what these pigments are for? How will I use this?
    The Younique Mineral Pigments are awesome and very easy to use. They blend well and very pigmented. I have used it with cream shadows or by itself. Some people have use it for nail art or even temporary hair color. There's more than 30 shades to choose from and you can buy them in a set of 4 or individually.

August 11, 2016

Younique's pigment powders are awesome. I love the little containers. There are so many pretty colors to pick from. The color lasts a long time. I personally own 5 so far - Sassy, Flirty, Risqué, Feisty & Naive.
    They are a little pricey, but I still love them.

2.2/5

June 14, 2016

Was not too impressed with this product for its price. I purchased since people were talking high about it and when I finally get my order and try it's nothing to write home about. They have lots of colors, but don't apply or work any better than my $5 covergirl brand. I won't purchase again.

March 11, 2016

I just got in adorable! and oh my goodness it is fantastic! it looks so nice and the fact you can apply wet or dry to choose your colour depth is awesome!

February 21, 2016

These mineral pigments are beautiful! They come in the prettiest shades and look great if you put them on wet or dry and they blend well. They come in a choice of matte or shimmer.

November 03, 2015

I love my eye pigments you can use it wet or dry I prefer using it wet I find the colour more vibrant!

1.0/5

October 20, 2015

I got two eye shadows as a gift ( angelic &confident;), I don't see what's the big hype about these eye shadows, I don't find that there's anything special to them and it does take quite a bit to have a nice colour.