3.1/5
Ranked #469 in Facial Cleansers

Good - 0
    0.5/5

April 22, 2017

The number 1 ingredient in this after water is BUTYLENE GLYCOL which is actually used to dissolve and clean industrial surfaces and is used in less than 10% of todays beauty products but yet it is the second main engredient in this product, butylene glycol easily penetrates the skin and weakens your protein and cellular structure. This is NOT natural or nature based as Younique claims, butylene is the #2 ingredient!! I can't even imagine what using this everyday over a long period of time can do to your skin. Its not anti aging for sure more like pro aging. Youniques correcting night cream also has this as a main ingredient. Both were returned. Shame on Younique for advertising this as natural and good for your skin when it is actually quite the opposite.

October 01, 2016

I love this stuff. I recently had allergic reaction to glycolic acid during my chemical peel session and this stuff is amazing in helping the redness to calm down. My face was itchy to and almost feeling raw. This toner has helped me a lot. You can also use this to spray on your mascara wand when your mascara is starting to dry up or clumpy. Also a good setting spray. I haven't used this for sunburn but I have heard of good things about this product for sunburn.

June 24, 2016

I absolutely love this stuff and it's multi uses. It comes in a pretty pink frosted glass spray bottle container. Just spray it on your skin and your skin will be screaming thank you ! It hydrates and is full of natural ingredients. U can use it before or after applying make up as a setting spray. You can spray it on your skin during a sun burn and it will help relieve the burn and speed up recovery time. You can use it in your hair for frizz control and will give it a great shine. It helps clear up acne and blemishes . Helps with all skin conditions including eczema. I use it every morning after washing my face and before applying my make up. It even helps with bug bites too ! :)