• Yves Rocher Micellar Cleansing Water
  • Yves Rocher Micellar Cleansing Water

Yves Rocher Micellar Cleansing Water Reviews

Ranked #190 out of 238 in Eye Makeup Remover

January 08, 2016

These wipes worked very well, but it made my eyes sting every time I used them and afterwards my skin felt dry.

June 21, 2015

The best way to take makeup off. Makes my skin feel clean and fresh.

December 01, 2014

Great cleanser. Very effective as a make up remover. Leaves your skin feeling really refreshed without drying it out. Not the cheapest. However if you sign up for their points card, you can usually get it at 50% off or even as a free product sometimes... then its definitely worth it :)

January 02, 2012

This makeup remover is good for face,eyes and lips.I love Yves Rocher products and I love the ingredients in this makeup remover.Green tea extract,White tea extract,Madagascar tea extract,organic chamomile and musk rose oil.So gentle on delicate areas like the eyes and NO greasy residue.Your skin feels fresh and thoroughly cleansed and smells so light and fresh.The ingredients are also good for your skin.I have used makeup removers in the past that I have actually had to rinse my face afterwards from the heavy feeling on my face not with this one.Just use a cotton ball and clean where needed your face will feel wonderful afterwards.