Yves Rocher Nourishing Lip Balm - Shea Reviews

Good - 0

September 01, 2020

Awesome lip balm - worth the price

I have been purchasing Yves Rocher products for over 15 years. I instantly fell in love with their lip balms when they introduced them. I lip the Shea variation the best. YR puts this variation out in different tubes. My lips feel hydrated with very little of the product. Living in Ontario the winters can get cold and this lip balm definitely helps keep my lips from getting chapped and cracked. I keep on on my desk, in my purse on next to my side of the bed to use before bed.

Pick up 1 or 2 or 12. You won't regret it. I love to get them when I have a 20 or 40% off coupon.

January 14, 2020

Creamy & Soft

I have tried so many lip balms my lips are so cracked and sore from the cold weather.

Many are just to oily feeling or hard as a rock.This Shea lip balm is by far my favorite!

It glides on so soft and smooth and is super creamy.The Shea flavor is really nice on the lips as well.

The ingredients are simple and good for your lips.This lip balm has really repaired and soothed my sore lips.

Highly recommended