Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau de Parfum Reviews
#8 in Perfume

A warm & spicy fragrance with Coffee for a shot of adrenaline, White Flowers to seduce, & Vanilla for sweetness and sensuality.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

December 09, 2020

classy

this product definitely has this amazing classy and expensive feel, this also is an edgy long lasting perfume. my favourite no doubt. i always buy a new one when i finish a bottle

December 07, 2020

Will get you the action you’re looking for

My partner hates when I wear my normal perfume, but when I wear this he can’t keep his hands off me! One spray lasts literally all day and the bottle is gorgeous to put on display.

December 04, 2020

Black Opium

I love the smell on me. I wore it in my wedding day and lasted the entire day! While, I love the scent, is is pricey. Would make an awesome gift for someone special!

November 24, 2020

I feel sexy in this scent

It’s my winter fragrance of choice. It’s also on my Christmas list the past two years. My boyfriend loves it and people ask me what I’m wearing often when I have it on.

November 12, 2020

Expensive but worth every cent

This has been my favorite since the last two years. Amazing scent. It does justice once it is applied to your Skin. When you try it on a tester sheet or spray it in the air to get a whiff of the Scent. You are not doing justice to product.

Once applied to the Skin smells amazing and trust me you would keep going back to buy more. Only downside is the Price.

Love it

It has been more than 3 years that i own this perfume, still loving it. It’s a bit pricy but worth it. Lasts a while and it is for sure a mature scent.

Love!!

Got this for Valentine’s Day from my bf, and I love it. It’s such a classy scent, and it lasts. I absolute love it. I’ve always loved YSL, but this is my favourite scent in their fragrance line.

Signature Scent

This perfume is my absolute favourite! I own it in a rollerball and in the full size. I can wear it as a regular day fragrance to give myself a subtle scent or I can add a little more for a sexy date night. It's definitely expensive but absolutely worth the money.

October 21, 2020

supa nice and long lasting

Family: Warm & Sweet Gourmand
    Style: Glamorous, Rock Spirit, Addiction
    Top Notes: Green Tangerine, Pear
    Middle Notes: Jasmine Tea Petal, Orange Flower Petal
    Base Notes: Green Coffee, White Woody

October 21, 2020

Extremely Sultry Scent

I love the Black Opium perfume scent! Definitely a sexier scent compared to the original Opium. It’s a very strong and long lasting perfume. The click and go perfume is perfume size to fit into my small crossbody bag. I find it still lasts just as long!