Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau de Parfum Spray Reviews
#16 in Perfume

November 26, 2019
    Portsmouth, United Kingdom

Awesome

Wow YSL Black opium parfum is awesome smells gorgeous and for long long time. The bottle is so beautiful and elegance. This parfum Black opium is my favourite number one parfum.

November 09, 2019
    North Ayrshire, United Kingdom

Favourite Perfume Ever

This is my number one favourite perfume at the moment. Everything about it is so classy even the packaging. The actual bottle is so elegant and eye catching and I like to keep it on display. I first received the perfume as a gift from my husband and it smells divine. My husband finds it quite sexy lol. It has a really grown up, feminine scent which lasts the whole day. It is very distinct and perfect for special occasions. I like to wear it on date night.

November 02, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Beautiful fragrance

Had this as a present, package was nice, bottle nice, smell long lasting & beautiful, long lasting, you can tell by the fragrance its a classy perfume, would deffitnly be buying this

October 30, 2019
    United Kingdom

Wonderful smell!

I first got this as a sample and from the first use I was totally hooked! It’s got a very strong scent to start which does seem a bit off putting but it very quickly calms down and has the most incredible smell...my fiancé always comments on how amazing it is when I wear it and it’s definitely a firm favourite for date night! The only downfall is it is very expensive so I value it so highly and only use a little at a time, although that’s all I seem to need!

October 29, 2019

My perfume to go for a night out

I never tried that perfume until i got samples from Sephora in one of my orders. From the moment i tried it, i fell in love with the smell. What happens is that the smell is a bit strong and spicy at the beginning but with a little bit of time, the smell modifies and become more sweet with vanilla tones. Also, it stays for a long time! It’s a little bit expensive as any luxury perfume but I still bought the 150 ml bottle and don’t regret it!

October 25, 2019
    Wakefield, United Kingdom

Smells amazing

Definitely one of my favourite perfumes, smells amazing, lasts all day & always get compliments when I wear it. It's a little pricey so it's great when I get it as a gift.

October 23, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

Favourite!!

Absolutely in love with YSL Black opium 🥰
    Got it as a birthday present nearly a year ago and absolutely fell in love with it! Got so many compliments wearing it 🥰

October 09, 2019
    Wiltshire, United Kingdom

I would definitely buy this perfume again!!

Long lasting perfume, strong smelling although spraying too much can make the perfume very over powering less is definitely more!! A bit pricey but worth every penny

October 02, 2019
    Angus, United Kingdom

Smells amazing

I love this perfume for an evening out. The smell lasts all night and is so lovely. I have recommended it to family and friends. It is more expensive than some but a small amount goes a long way.

September 30, 2019

LOVE THIS SCENT

Definitely a scent to wear for a night out on the town or just lounging around at home! It has notes of Black Coffee, White Florals and Vanilla, mmmm! A perfect sophisticated yet full of energy and glam scent. My husband bought this scent for me for our 10th anniversary and I love it so much, I've been using it everyday! I've recommended this scent to all of my friends and a few strangers as well! :)