Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau de Parfum Reviews
#6 in Perfume

A warm & spicy fragrance with Coffee for a shot of adrenaline, White Flowers to seduce, & Vanilla for sweetness and sensuality.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

April 08, 2022

Cute packaging, can't justify the price

I'd never tried any YSL products before trying this perfume. I enjoy the scent of this product but unfortunately, it's a little overwhelming, so I can only wear it occasionally. I do enjoy how long the scent lasts and how it feels on my skin. I think the packaging is super cute too!

March 05, 2022

Stays all day

I love this perfume. It’s a scent that lasts all day (and longer) it’s got lovely scent tones and isn’t too overpowering or strong. The bottle design is cute and this is a perfume I’d wear for best

Great Winter Scent!

YSL Black Opium is such a wonderful winter scent. It's sweet and warm without being too overpowering. I really enjoy the coffee notes because they are very unexpected but work so well with the floral and vanilla notes. I always receive compliments when I wear this perfume. It is long lasting and definitely a staple in my collection.

My new favourite perfume

I first tried this with a sample that was sent to me. I fell in love instantly!
    This scent is deep, sweet but not too sweet and long lasting.
    I was gifted the 90ml bottle in Oct, its still over half way full and I've been using it every single day. Even on days when I don't leave the house I have a quick spray :)

Perfume

One of my all time faaav this perfume if u want a long lasting stong smell then is is defo for you highly recommended u really wont be disappointed i love it

February 15, 2022

Way too sweet

I wanted to love the scent because of all the hype surrounding it but it's way too sweet and childish! Has an overpowering sweet vanilla scent that smells like a drugstore perfume.

February 11, 2022

Refreshing

This is my favourite scent and one that i will always buy. The bottle itself is so pretty. The scent is sweet but not too sweet and smells so refreshing. It lasts all day too. I would definitely recommend this.

February 06, 2022

Favourite Perfume!

This scent is so nice! has a very rich sexy sent with nodes of vanilla and coffee. So nice its my go to perfume and I recommend it to everyone. Good for going out and also day to day wear, very versatile.

February 01, 2022

Wanna smell expensive!

I haven’t met anyone who didn’t like this perfume, it makes you feel expensive, perfect aroma and not too strong it long lasting! It’s one I use for special occasions. Love having it in my collection!

January 28, 2022

Best Long Lasting Perfume

I was always more into floral scents, but this scent it's just perfect. I've yet to meet someone who has disliked this scenet. It's long lasting, amazing scent which is warm and sweet without being overpowering or feeling sick. It is quite pricy which is the only reason I wouldn't use it all the time.