Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau de Parfum Spray Reviews
#19 in Perfume

August 14, 2019
    Stockport, United Kingdom

Stunning

I actually love the smell I want sure at first but after using the wax melts in opium I thought they was nice it is very very strong so I would say it was more a night out perfume , my mother in law loves this and I bought it a couple of times for her

August 08, 2019
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Love this

I love this scent. Its not too overpowering but subtle and smells so nice. Really lovely packaging and I tried a sample first before purchasing the full sized version. It's a soft floral smell and I've had many compliments when wearing it!

August 01, 2019
    Fribourg, Switzerland

Je le recommande à tous

Ce parfum est vraiment incroyable ! Il sent très bon et n’est pas fort comme odeur. Son packaging est très simple et classe. Je le conseille à tout le monde !

United Kingdom

Good perfume

I feel so sexy when I wear this perfume. It has a nice smell that makes people turn around when I m passing by. I absolutely love it. This is the third time when I m buying it and it deserves all the money.

Reading, United Kingdom

Everlasting

The Yves Saint Laurent range of perfumes are great but the Black Opium surpasses all the others. The perfume lasts well into the evening when you apply just before going out. The great thing is, I must say, have had many compliments and people wanting to know what the perfume is.

York, United Kingdom

Amazing scent

This is my Mum's favourite scent and she has got me into it too. It smells as gorgeous as it looks. It's my weekend go to perfume. The only thing is I find the scent doesn't last too long so I do need an extra spray through the day.

Rochdale, United Kingdom

Just divine

This is an amazing perfume. It has a beautiful scent that makes you feel like a million dollars. It stays on the skin for quite a while and I can't reccomend enough. It's a power, classy, intoxicating scent that makes you feel sexy and confident.

April 06, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My favorite perfume

Yves Saint Laurent "Opium" is my favorite perfume and this addition of YSL Black is even better. It is much stronger so you don't have to use much in turn saves you money.I spray it on an unscented clensing wipe and put it in a baggie so if I need a refresher, I just use the wipe to freshen up. I will defenitely buy this as I had only tried a sample form one of the stores in my community.

April 01, 2019

Luxurious

A stronger scent, but I love it. I get a lot of compliments when I wear it, like it leaves a trail behind me when I walk by. This will last for a long time...a little goes a long way.

March 17, 2019

Its ok

The fragrance is okay, it seems like there are a thousand more similar. I like a lighter more natural scent. This scent is one that would give a headache after a while.