Prestige Item
Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine Reviews

January 09, 2018

So smooth and creamy

Whenever I don’t feel like wearing matte I always wear a rouge volupte shine because they keep my lips very moist and you don’t need to keep applying throughout the day just maybe a little touch up after eating a meal but sometimes not necessary. Wish they come out with more shades though!

November 16, 2017

This is one of my first high end lipstick brand I ever own, also the most expensive lipstick I have so far. I got this Red in Danger. It's very pigment, its very smooth and a bit moisturize. It doesn't crack my lip. Its very well coverage and it shines for about hour. After an hour or after you eat or drink, the shine may come off but because its so pigment, the stain stay. I use this lipstick on special occasion, for work/daily, I usually use my lip brush to apply. One con thing is it is it need use makeup remover to remove twice, first round was messy.

February 26, 2017

This is a very silky lipstick, very creamy. Almost too creamy. Wax is what makes a lipstick last and this has little or no wax in it. While it initially feels very good on the lips, you have to be careful not to apply too much. It's waste to over apply and then blot the excess

November 17, 2016

These lipsticks are a little pricey but are worth every penny! They apply so smooth and when they wear off there is no need to worry because they leave this beautiful shear stain of colour on your lips. Definitely going to be buying a few more of these in the future.

September 26, 2016

I have this product in #13 and #15. They are definitely high end lipsticks, both in terms of quality and price. The packaging is absolutely beautiful. The formula is moisturizing and pigmented at the same time. I am also a huge fan of the mango scent of each tube. I would say that the price tag is well justified!

June 08, 2016

YSL makes some of my favorite lipsticks! These lipsticks apply smooth, leave your lips with a natural looking sheen, don't feel drying on the lips at all.

June 07, 2016

These are amazing lipsticks and while It's not the most wallet friendly it is honestly worth every penny. I love how it's so creamy and moist which helps with the lips (awesome with hydration). The colors are pigmented enough to show the "true color" on your lips. Although, the staying power isn't too great as it is very creamy and you do have to reapply more often. but overall, it's awesome!

April 21, 2016

OMG THESE LIPSTICKS ARE TO DYE FOR ! I absolutely love how moisturizing it is and they have a range of beautiful colors. Even though they're $40 each, I think they are so worth the investment. You'll have amazing lips with a nice shine - they also smell amazing !!! I have them in both 9 & 11, which are the most nude / neutral shades imo.