• Zest cashmere shea butter bar soap
  • Zest cashmere shea butter bar soap

Zest cashmere shea butter bar soap Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 175 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

April 30, 2017

im skeptic of all bar soaps. i have sensetive skin. but i trled this product and loved it. it left no residue or dry scaly skin especially on my face. i suffer from exzema and have a hard time finding products that work for me.

April 28, 2017

Pretty cheap on sale and had a coupon ,what a deal 50cents for 2 bars .I use this soap to wash my hands smells so good and doesn't make my hands dry or itchy ,lathers nice and bar lasts long time .Also when I have one open it makes my bathroom smell as well lol

March 03, 2017

Picked a 4 pack on sale at my local Pharmacy because I liked the smell, but it not only smells great, it works great too, my skin is soft without feeling oily or sticky. It lathers easily and rinses away cleanly in the shower, and retains its great smell all the way to the last sliver of soap.
    I have tried a number of bar soaps looking for one that provides a fresh scent and skin moisturizing, this one fits the bill perfectly. Give it a try.

September 29, 2016

I enjoy this soap at the best of times but the new scent of shea butter and coco butter is amazing
    I use this soap in the winter time because of the moisture it helps my skin retain

March 15, 2016

Zest has always been the brand of bar soap in my house ,it has such a fresh clean scent ,lathers up good and doesn't leave behind soap residue. My entire family uses it and we like it .I like that you can buy multi packs for a good price .I would recommend this soap to everyone

September 13, 2015

This soap is lovely! It is not too creamy yet it reminds me of Dove. I feel clean and soft after my shower. I have never tried soap or body wash with shea butter in it so it was a pleasant surprise. I definitely recommend this product.