Ziggy's Macaroni Salad Reviews
#867 in Grocery

Good - 0

Not the best

I am really not a fan of this macaroni salad. It is alright if you are looking for a quick side to go with dinner but if you have the extra time homemade potato salad is a lot better

Very tasty

I love Ziggys macaroni salad! This is an item we will purchase a lot of in the summers to have with our barbeques. The pasta is not mushy and the cheese sauce is so yummy.

SO delicious!

This is a great macaroni salad! It was the first one that I turned to like! I always bring it to any get together and serve it at all my BBQ's! Everyone always says how well it pairs with hamburgers, hot dogs and sausages!

June 15, 2017

Ziggy's Macaroni Salad

I love the Ziggy's Macaroni Salad! I buy this salad to bring to BBQ'S, it pairs so well with hamburgers or hot dogs. I love having this in the fridge to add as a side to any dish I make

May 17, 2015

I LOVE Ziggy's Macaroni Salad, it is the perfect addition to any BBQ or picnic. It's super creamy and full of pasta and a few chopped veggies.

May 17, 2015

When I'm in a hurry and don't have time to make my own macaroni salad I head over to my grocery store to purchase "Ziggy's Macaroni Salad". A fresh tasting salad with a creamy sauce that gives so much flavor to the perfectly cooked macaroni. It's the ideal side and everyone enjoys eating it.