3.4/5
Ziggy's Potato & Egg Salad Reviews
#1724 in Grocery

0.5/5

June 01, 2017

this is the worst shite I have ever tasted on top of the fact it is loaded with fat more fat in a small serving than in 2 arbys roast beef sandwiches
    took 2 bites out the current tub I bought and pitched it in the garbage horrible tasting stuff Costco Stonemill tastes 1000 times better

1.8/5

November 08, 2016

this used to be good, last couple of times I bought it the potatoes were not cooked, still crunchy, never again, I will make my own. Garbage, Garbage, Garbage!

May 17, 2015

If I don't have time to make homemade "Potato & Egg Salad" I turn to Ziggy's for a fresh tasting salad that my whole family enjoys eating. The perfect blend of potato and egg in a rich and flavourful creamy sauce that is satisfying and filling.

2.8/5

May 16, 2015

I feel like Ziggys has changed the quality of their products over the past few years. I find the potatoe salad to be mushier. The calories and fat count is very high.

May 16, 2015

Love taking this on picnics. It has the most amazing sweet flavour and ful of potatoes and eggs.

April 07, 2015

Love this stuff, super creamy and full of flavour!

April 02, 2015

Creamy and tasty...Great for when a quick lunch fix :)