13 Reasons Why

13 Reasons Why Reviews

Ranked #625 out of 960 in Books

April 27, 2015

I read this book when I was in school and I loved it so much. I wouldnt mind reading it again, very powerful and beautifully written book. I think it's a great book to learn to not take everyday forgranted and be thankful.

September 05, 2014

This was a great book. It really makes you think about how much your actions effect other people, no matter how small.
This is a great book for pre-teens and young adults to read. It is educational, yet entertaining.

September 15, 2013

I like this book as it deals with a topic we really don't talk about. I gave it to my daughter to read so she knows that little things can stay with people and hurt them in the long run
Good book for someone who is struggling

July 10, 2013

This is one of those books that stays with you long after you read it.

Hannah Baker recently committed suicide by taking a handful of pills. Since her death, 13 people have (or will) receive a box full of tapes. On each one is a message to one of the 13 recipients about how they were involved in her decision to commit suicide. When they are done the tape they must mail them on to the next person on the list. The story is told from Clay Jensen's point of view (and Hannah's through the tapes). He returns home from school one day and finds the tapes.
People don't realize how their actions might affect someone else, and this book does a great job illustrating that. What you may think is harmless, could in fact be the breaking point for someone else.

I have already recommended this book to a few friends, and would encourage anyone with preteens/teens to read it, and have your child read it.

January 31, 2013

EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS BOOK.

A story about a young girl who committed suicide and the exploration behind why she did it.

In a society where mental illness and suicide has such a stigma, people often shy away from speaking about this topic and even thinking about it. That has got to change. This book encourages people to think about the effect their actions may have on someone, how we may not realize that we deeply impact people in ways we cannot change.

As someone who has struggled with depression and suicidal thoughts, this book touched me very deeply.

Dark Spots on face

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!