7 Layer Dip & McCain Spicy Wedges Recipe

1 cup tomato salsa
1 cup shredded lettuce
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
1/2 cup diced fresh tomatoes, drained

Preheat oven to 450˚F (230˚C). Bake McCain® Spicy Wedges according to package directions.

Meanwhile, spread refried beans evenly in a 13- x 9-inch (3 L) glass baking dish. Layer sour cream, guacamole, salsa, lettuce, cheese and tomatoes over top. Serve dip with McCain® Spicy Wedges.

Taste

Easy to Make

March 04, 2016

I liked this dip that you saw the various colors and textures of the layers, it was amazing for presentation and guests for dinner (when served on the table) were wondering what each layer was, topic of conversation :)

The varioation of flavor was great, next time I might take out the guacamole, only complaint some guests had (including myself) so I think next time I will remove and try without or possibly substitue, so easy to make, and makes great alternative to nachos and drip instead potato wedges and dip

Taste

Easy to Make

February 05, 2016

This is a yummy recipe that is great to bring to parties!
Easy to make but full of flavour.

Taste

Easy to Make

February 04, 2016

I love making layered dip, it's really pretty when you get to see the different layers! I made this for a party, and even though I don't have a taste for layered dip, this was a real crowd pleaser, and they loved it! The dip was thin and creamy enough to get a lot of dip without breaking any of the chips or potatoes.

Taste

Easy to Make

February 02, 2016

Definitely a hit and will make again but no one around here likes refried beans so we made a layer of jalapeno extra cheese and some chopped pitted black olives! Mmmm yummy! A must try all my family loves it and family is huge!

Taste

Easy to Make

February 02, 2016

We love our dips in this house, so easy and delicious and was a hit!

Taste

Easy to Make

January 31, 2016

Probably my favourite recipe of the selection that McCain had put up...I always loved any kind of 7 layer dip, but never thought to use wedges instead of tortilla chips...IT WAS AWESOME! Will definitely make again....and again!!

Taste

Easy to Make

January 30, 2016

This recipe was so simple and easy.I usually have tortilla chips with my 7 layer dip but this was just as good or better. Most of the ingredients I already had on hand and once the wedges were bakes it only took a few minutes to create the dip. I added jalapeno peppers and sliced black olives . The wedges were crisp and delicious .

Taste

Easy to Make

January 29, 2016

...addictive. The only word I can use to express the nature of this dip! Paired with McCain Spicy wedges and I had an instat crowd pleaser on my hands! Fantasic little recipe that was so easy to customize to our needs!

Taste

Easy to Make

January 27, 2016

I never would have thought to make a dip like this to serve for a non party related meal, but it is really good!! This is a great dip to put out with wedges for an appetizer, or even game night. this will definitely be a permanent recipe in our house.

Taste

Easy to Make

January 27, 2016

Très bonne, pas trop épicé et la texture est parfaite.