McCain Spicy Wedges Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 46 in Frozen Potatoes & French Fries

The next time the guys come over to watch the game, make sure you have spicy wedges on hand. They are coated in a seasoned batter for extra crunch and flavour. It's the perfect snack when half time hunger strikes. ​​​

Recipe Suggestions: 7 Layer Dip & McCain Spicy Wedges or Pimento and Jalapeño Pepper Cheddar Cheese Ball with McCain Spicy Wedges

September 27, 2016

Loving this unusual wedges. I love the crispyness of it and of course the spicy kick to it. Its perfect for a side dish and breakfast.and price is great.

April 27, 2016

Every once in a while for a treat with the( grandkids) I use them as my excuse ;-) it has to be McCain Spicy Wedges. Lots of Ketchup on a warm sunny day on the patio. Only McCain has the best fries. Baked in the oven till crispy.

April 03, 2016

Bought these yesterday and gave them a try today. We deep fried them !! yes i know not the healthiest . But they tasted so good. Nice and crisp just the way we like them . Nice for a treat but we don't do this very often

March 18, 2016

We love having McCain Spicy Wedges on hand for those times when you just do not want to have regular fries or potatoes for a side dish. They go well with Chicken, Steak, Pork Chop, well just about anything. The bag says Spicy and they do have a great mixture and blend of spices but they are not Spicy as in Hot. Which is great in our book. We all love them, kids included.

March 09, 2016

Mmmmm, the bag may say spicy but they actually only have a little spice to it! Absolutely LOVE these wedges, one of my favorites. Perfect side dish to any meal.

March 09, 2016

my daughter loves McCain Spicy Wedges..
    she is very picky eater she do love these she can eat them 3 to 4 times a week ..
    my store do not have them all the time i guess everyone loves them..

March 03, 2016

These wedges are really go to have in the freezer for some thing different. my common law really enjoys the spice on the fries, not yo much spice for anyone to enjoy.

February 24, 2016

Great potato wedges, actually taste like real potatoes, not flaky powder stuff. It had the right amount of spice and wasn't too overpowering. Definitely will be repurchasing.

February 23, 2016

I'm such a huge McCain fan and so is my lovely family! I love all their stuff and their coupons ;) I don't find the spicy wedges spicy enough but perfectly seasoned and savory enough. The wedges are perfect sizes (enough thickness) and the outside is crispy meanwhile the middle if tender, fluffy and moist. I can eat this stuff all day!

February 23, 2016

Love, love and love these Spicy Wedges! We buy these often and will continue to. My toddler will get to choose which type of fries/ wedges she would like and she picks the spicy wedges every time. McCain Spicy Wedges have a great taste and cook so well in the oven!

stewartsmom has posted in the forum topic
    Gross things women or men do.

favorite food