Acuvue Oasys Contact Lenses Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 21 in Eye Care

September 13, 2016

I found these contact lenses painful and made my eyes feel very dry. I've been wearing contact lenses for years and Acuvue were what I started out with. I, of course tried the Oasys variety when they first came out. I didn't like them @ that point either. I decided to try them one more time. This will be the last time. I just had my eyes checked a month ago, I haven't anything to be concerned about with my eyes. I don't know what all the hype is about these contacts, as if everyone else feels this way, they would all be throwing these contact lenses in the trash bin.

May 27, 2015

Works well, would buy again. Comfortable and affordable.

April 02, 2015

i likes using these when i used to use them. they are a bi weekly lens and worked great. i was happy with this brand!

March 31, 2015

They are really soft and easy to put on îd never had any problem about it !

January 27, 2015

Helps me see perfectly and I am totally dependant on my glasses for sight

September 01, 2014

Love acuvue. I swear by it and recommend it to friends and family.

June 15, 2012

When I first started wearing contacts, I tried out many different brands until I was satisfied with sticking to one brand. Let me tell you, this isn't the brand that convinced me to stick around. While these are comfortable when I initially put them in, I found that my eyes would dry out much too quickly while watching a movie, or staring at a computer screen for long periods i.e my job. This was not good, I bought re-wetting drops and found I was using them more with these contacts then I had with others.

The price for these contacts is very reasonable, and I know many people that use and love these contacts, I am just not one of them. Different contacts work and fit better for different people, I opted to spend more for quality and comfort, because for me these contacts just were not were a dime.

May 21, 2012

when i first switched from wearing my glasses all the time to contacts i was really ify about what to wear and how they would feel but acuve oasys goes in and out super easy and i dont even feel them in there. there a great price, although if your like me and each eye is a different lense your buying 2 different packs so it becomes pricey. but i would recommend it to anyone

1.5/5

March 07, 2012

I have used about 10 different types of lenses over the years and this is the first and only one to create an actual abrasion on my cornea. WHAT??? I should say that I am very careful with my contact and with my eyes... I don't mess around. They felt really comfortable when I was given them by my doctor for the 2-week trial since I have dry eyes, so I bought them. My one eye became red and irritated within a couple of weeks. I thought it would go away, so I kept using them. I had to go to the doctor and get him to look since I was in pain and the irritation was growing... I had an abrasion along the edge of where the contact met my eye. It was so red and sore... and I had to give up contacts for weeks until my eye healed. Not fun since my eyes don't do well wit glasses... blurry world for weeks!!

Isolated incident? NO - I spoke to my sister months later and it turned out she too had a similar problem - and had contacted the makers who waved off her complaint saying that she was 'one in a million'. Whatever. Will never use their brand again - my eyes are too valuable to gamble with.

May 18, 2011

This is great for those with Astigmatism!
I have a hard time finding a good pair of contact lenses that won't make my eyes red the next day, or hurt while I'm wearing them.
These feel like NOTHING when I put them on! I can wear these for the entire day (which lasts about 18 hours) and not feel a thing.
These contacts last me a good month (though recommended to only use for 2 weeks), so a pack really lasts me for nearly half a year.
I try not to wear contacts everyday though, but when it's a must, my go to purchases are these.
Be super careful when putting them onto your eye however, as they may rip on your nails (this is why doctors recommend you to keep short nails when you are using contact lenses!)

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

jessiekohut has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Do you put your false eyelashes on first or last?

jessiekohut has started a new forum topic
Foundation