Aden & Anais Bamboo Swaddle Blankets

Aden & Anais Bamboo Swaddle Blankets Reviews

Ranked #221 out of 386 in Baby Miscellaneous

November 16, 2016

These are a bit pricey, but worth it!!! My sister gave me one when my daughter was born, and it was my favourite swaddle blanket. It is pretty big, so easy to really bundle up any size of baby, and the material so very breathable. It also is easy to wash! I still have her little swaddle blanket even though she doesn't use it anymore.. it brings back all the memories of holding her all bundled up in my arms. XO

February 13, 2016

Although these swaddle blankets are more costly than a lot of other brands on the market, they are 100% worth the extra few dollars. Our son is 18 months and we still use these blankets every day because they are so multi-purposeful (FYI he hasn't been swaddled since he was 3 months old). They are perfect to use as a light blanket in the summer, to cover the stroller when he's sleeping, to dry off swing seats at the park... the list goes on and on! When they are younger they are also great as burping cloths and (obviously) swaddle blankets :)

August 21, 2015

Love this quality. We have 2 of these and am looking to get more!

June 08, 2015

These blankets are amazingly soft. I now own a doyen of them for my kids and I love love love them. They get softer with every Wash. Price is a little steep though!

September 10, 2014

These blankets are the best. I know that they are expensive but they are well worth it. There are even double weight blankets which are amazing. The blankets breath really well and baby never gets too hot they are lovely and they wash up really well. These are the best gift for a new baby.

September 10, 2014

These are expensive but they are very awesome blankets

August 23, 2014

Love these blankets yes they are costly but worth it as i used them in multiple ways: breasftfeeding blanket, cover stroller, to wrap baby at night. They are breathable and light but can be warm as well for winter

August 12, 2014

These blankets are very expensive but worth every penny. I love the fact they are light and large. They help me swaddle my infant tight

June 18, 2014

These swaddle blankets are amazingly soft! I used them for everything, they are so light! My daughter loved them and would calm down when it was given to her. I liked using them as well, since they are just so soft. Definitely worth the price!