AG Saturate Intense Moisture Glove Lotion

AG Saturate Intense Moisture Glove Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1191 out of 1414 in Body Lotions & Creams

This intense lotion if formulated for optimal moisturizing of the face, and perfect for dry, parched skin!
Formula includes intense humectants, vitamins and natural oils.
AG Saturate Intense Moisture Glove lotion is a sensational moisture treatment in a smoothing and nourishing moisture protection.

see http://www.aghaircosmetics.com/ for more details

November 26, 2009

I received this from a magazine to review .
I love it! First off the scent is amazing, a sweet, almost orange like scent that perks you up and makes you happy. Second it moisturizes really well. It does go on a little greasy at first, but once it absorbs a bit more it is perfect. I like to use it at night before bed, then the slight oiliness is not a big deal. I liked it so much I used it as a body cream and ended up being itchy all over, so it may not be so great for those with sensitive skin, but it was fabulous on my hands.

October 02, 2009

Um, don't know why the other user was using it as a blush: it's a hand cream...Anyways, amazing product! I put on this thick cream on my hands before going to bed and my hands stay moisturized for over 24h! ! They seem moisturized from within and don't have that sort of waxy feeling to them like some other hand creams have. I say I'm amazed with it because I've tryed so many creams for my frostbitten hands (from last winter) and no cream worked as good as this one did. Try it!

January 31, 2009

not so great. smudges and bad shades.

January 10, 2007

One Christmas my old hair dresser gave me this as a gift for the years I've been a repeat customer of hers (how thoughtful!). I fell in love with it immediately! It has grape seed oil, almond oil and aloe vera, which makes my skin oh so soft. I don't know how much it is, but I don't think I really care, considering it's one of the best lotions that I have ever used in my entire life!