• Alberto VO5 Moisturizing Hot Oil Treatment
  • Alberto VO5 Moisturizing Hot Oil Treatment
Good

Alberto VO5 Moisturizing Hot Oil Treatment Reviews

Ranked #1412 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Restores moisture and dramatically revitalizes hair. 2 Weekly treatments. 5-Vitamin enriched formula. Leaves hair looking strong, healthy and vitally alive. Restores moisture to stressed, dry or damaged hair. Seeks out and re-constructs damaged hair by bonding to the weak site of every strand. Dramatic results in just one minute. Exclusive formula with hair strengthening complex doubles the strength of hair; protecting it from breakage. (One treatment of VO5 Hot Oil and shampooing versus shampooing alone). Made in USA.

January 06, 2016

This is probably the very first brand of hot oil I ever bought and I still buy it sometimes, it leaves my hair so shiny and smooth, looks so much healthier

July 24, 2013

This product is one of my favorites. It is a deep conditioner that reduces frizz and split ends. I have very coarse, curly and out of control hair and this has been a life saver. You shampoo your hair and towel dry, run hot tap water over packet of conditioner and massage through hair. Leave it on for 5-10 minutes and rinse. And voila...Calm Hair!
Enjoy

July 12, 2012

Alberto VO5 Moisturizing Hot Oil Treatment is a great damage repairing product. Having naturally curly hair, I find this works great with my hair type. I give all my family once a month hot oil treatments, just to keep everyone shinny and healthy. My daughter has also has curly hair, and this product works awesomely on her hair as well. This product is very budget friendly, I watch for sales and look for coupons as always. I like how easy to apply it is, and has great texture. My hair really absorbs this product well, I love Alberto VO5 Moisturizing Hot Oil Treatments. I have used this product for years and will continue to do so.

October 18, 2011

I’ve used Alberto VO5 Hot Oil Treatments for years and I’ve always gotten good results with it. It’s very easy to use, it’s affordable, they have a few different types to choose from and it works great on my fine long hair that tends to be on the oily side. I only use it when my hair just isn’t responding to other deep conditioners as well as I feel it should be, after I’ve coloured it and if I feel it needs that extra conditioning do to extra damage. One tube maybe too much for someone that has shorter hair that tends to be on the oily side, but I have very long hair and one tube is plenty for me. All you have to do is warm to tube up in a cup of warm water, apply it to clean wet hair and leave it on for as long as the box tells you to. Rinse it out and you’re done. My hair has always felt like silk after I’ve used Alberto VO5 Hot Oil treatments and it’s never looked, or felt oily. If you feel your hair need some extra conditioning then give Alberto VO5 hot oil treatment a try, I’m sure you’ll love it as much as I do.

August 13, 2009

I've switched many times between highlighted and darkened hair. As a result, my hair is an overprocessed, dry mess. I'm not exaggerating when I say that this is my hair saviour. For about $3.99 you get three tubes -- each tube for a one time use.

How to use it? It is NOT a conditioner. You use it before shampooing.

* Pop 1 closed tube in hot water for a minute.
* On wet hair before you shampoo, work the tube's contents in. Leave for up to a minute.
* Rinse and shampoo/condition as usual.

Once my hair has dried, I immediately see and feel the results. My hair is more moisturized and bouncy. It's one of those products that I can't believe I haven't reviewed yet, because it really does work.

I highly recommend this, especially if you have problem hair like I do.

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!