Alliga Organic Flaxseed Cooking Oil

Alliga Organic Flaxseed Cooking Oil Reviews

Ranked #1025 out of 2317 in Grocery

September 15, 2016

I have to say that I really enjoyed cooking with this product, I know flaxseed oils deliver the health benefits of omega-3s, and it works great for frying, sautéing and baking many different types of foods with no burning of food. Also, great to use as be used as a dip, salad dressing or food topping. I will be purchasing this once I finish & recommend as a great alternative to regular cooking oil.

September 22, 2015

I enjoyed the flaxseed cooking oil for a number of reasons. I used at as salad dressing on salads, as a topping on pasta, and mixed it and used as a dip with vegetables, bread sticks. Also, I used it as a supplement and added it to smoothies. The flavor has a kind of nutty taste which was a nice compliment. When using it for cooking, it did give off a bit of a fishy smell to it, which I didn't mind. I would recommend it and buy it for sure.

September 19, 2015

An organic oil rich is omega 3, it's has a nutty flavour and is perfect for sautéing, baking or as a dressing