• Alligga Flaxseed Cooking Oil
  • Alligga Flaxseed Cooking Oil

Alligga Flaxseed Cooking Oil Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 481 in Miscellaneous

October 01, 2016

This cooking oil is rich in Omega-3 and contains no additives, chemicals or preservatives. I've tried it as a cooking oil in a stir fry and as a salad dressing. I really enjoyed it in the salad. It had a slight nutty flavour. I really appreciate the health benefits of this product.

Updated On: October 01, 2016

I received this product for free from @socialnature #trynatural

September 26, 2016

I admit I was confused when I signed up to review this product. It is well known flax seed need to stay cold to benefit from the omega 3 oils. Alligga has found a way to cold press and filter the flax seed oil so it has a high smoke point. I cooked with this oil and it was great. It worked well and did not leave an after taste. I am glad I read the instructions because this oil needs to be kept in the fridge after opening.

Things I love about this product;
- Harvested from only organic non-GMO Canadian flaxseeds
- fully processed in Canada
-no added chemicals, artificial ingredients or preservatives

It is an innovative, organic, Canadian product.

September 07, 2016

This Flaxseed Cooking Oil I #gotitfree from Social Nature @socialnature and here's my review of it.
I love the fact that it's very healthy, i usually include Flaxseed in my diet because of the high Omega 3 it offers. Very glad to know that it stands a high smoke point, as a Chinese, we stir fry and sauntee a lot so this comes really handy, knowing the fact that it's not killing me if i use this oil for these purposes. The flavour of the oil stays in the food, thankfully not overpowering. I still prefer the extra virgin olive oil taste as raw oil but will use this flaxseed oil for cooking from now on. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products