Almay Complexion Corrector Cream Reviews

Ranked #338 out of 595 in Foundation

February 11, 2016

thi is my new go to foundation. I love that it is light, non-greasy and covers my face well. will definitely keep purchasing this almay line now that I know I found something that works for me and it doesn't have a over the top price tag.

July 08, 2015

I had a coupon for this product so I thought, why not? It went on smooth and creamy while hiding my dark circles and blemishes perfectly! Highly recommend!

January 15, 2015

Great concealer definitely worth a use.

November 15, 2014

This is probably one of my favorite foundations I've used. Did itvcover my blemishes? No, not all of them, but did camouflaged a little red mark I have. It is very light and not thick on my face. I loved how light it felt on my face and gave me this awesome glow like result. The only small downside I have, is that the foundation came off easily on my hands anytime I touched my face.

June 12, 2014

Not "correcting" at all. While it hides red spots, it's shiny and brings out all the bumps and pores on my face. Also not for fair skinned ladies. The smell was not very appealing either. A big disappointment since I love other Almay products.

1.5/5

October 07, 2013

I tried the 100 shade (light pale). I have pale irish skin, and this shade was still too dark for me. It was very oily and felt sticky on my skin. I didn't have any skin reactions, but I wouldn't use this product again. I still like almay products; this one just doesn't mesh well with my skin.

September 19, 2013

I actually won this product during the Almay Facebook ABC's of Beauty Promo - but I have noticed they retail for about $12.00 each which is quite reasonable. I like how it feels on my face - not heavy or greasy. I have found it works well for evening out my skin tone and everyday use. However, I don't feel it has enough pigmentation to handle a bad breakout or blemish.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye