• Almay Hydrating Eye Make Up Remover Pads
  • Almay Hydrating Eye Make Up Remover Pads

Almay Hydrating Eye Make Up Remover Pads Reviews

Ranked #126 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

Try the bestselling eye makeup remover pad in the beauty aisle! These convenient pads take off all your eye makeup in one easy step with no mess and no irritation. If you wear waterproof or longwearing eye makeup and have a hard time finding a remover that won't irritate your eyes, than this is the remover for you. Natural emollients moisturize the delicate eye area and help fend off dry lines. Your lashes will feel soft and beautifully conditioned.Also works on longwearing lip color. To Use: Gently smooth pad over eye area to remove makeup.hypoallergenic • non-irritating • ophthalmologist, dermatologist, clinically and allergy testedAllure 2007 and 2008 Best of Beauty Award Winner for Eye-Makeup Remover.

March 01, 2015

I've been using these makeup remover pads for years! They aren't oily like a lot of the other makeup remover brands. They don't cause those little white bumps on the delicate skin underneath my eyes, or dry that skin out at all. The pads stay moist in the container until they're all gone. Sometimes Almay makes containers with a certain % more pads for the same price as the original, so I usually get those ones.

October 27, 2014

I enjoy using these eye makeup remover pads. They are so easy to use and are the right thickness. They are pre-moistened and remove eye makeup really well, including eyeliner. I would definitely recommend them to everyone!

November 04, 2012

I was originally really unhappy with these. They stung a little and dried out in the container. Shopping one day, I saw that they came out with a new "moisturizing" formula, so I decided to give it another chance. Oh-Em-Gee, love them. They make mascara removal really easy, no tugging or pulling required, no lash-loss reported. They don't burn or make my eyes itch, either. I really love the convenience and effectiveness.

October 29, 2012

These are super easy to use and take off even the toughest of eye makeup. I would definitely recommend them.

May 05, 2012

These are great make up remover pads. They take off eye makeup fairly easy. The pads are very moist in the tub (I have found some other brands to be a bit dry).

February 22, 2012

Went on vaca to Miami and forgot my regular makeup remover so I went to Walgreens to pick up a cheaply one for the trip. This stuff is very good leaves ur eyes moisturizer and fresh feeling the other thing I liked is it does not leave a greasy film on ur skin needless to say I'm done with my other expensive brand this is reasonably priced and better then the more expensive brands I've had

February 24, 2011

I use this on a regular basis, the price is great in comparison to high-end makeup removers and it is just as effective. I like that I don't have to pour the makeup remover onto a cotton ball or cotton square/round, it prevents any worry of a mess/spill.
I only need one pad to get makeup off both of my eyes, I use one side per eye. If I need to remove concealer or foundation I use another pad. These do not leave my skin feeling oily or greasy. I have not had breakouts due to them either. They are just a great overall product that I highly recommend!

October 14, 2010

These are the only makeup remover pads I use. I keep them at my desk for daytime touch ups and use them at night. They're not greasy, remove all makeup and, best of all, are not harsh at all! They feel refreshing and are my favorite part of my nightime routine! I recommend them to everyone, and I'll be a faithful user forever!

April 12, 2010

Price: $4.51

Pros: gently removes makeup, leaves skin smooth and soft

My Opinion:
The product gently removes products with a single wipe, and a bit more for waterproof makeup. It restores moisture to the skin and refreshens skin. This is a keeper~

January 13, 2010

I've always liked Almay, and they have done great with their eye makeup remover. My eyes are sensitive and this helps to remove all my makeup after I hard days work!